Preseason Top Ten!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

If Huntingdone doesnt make the finals this year they need to reevaluate their situation.

Mustangs have a bunch of 3 year starters returning. Experienced line and deep group of skill players and a dog at quarterback. Same team that hasn't made it past the quarters the last 2 years. Main team I'm concerned about is Cornersville!

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs have a bunch of 3 year starters returning. Experienced line and deep group of skill players and a dog at quarterback. Same team that hasn't made it past the quarters the last 2 years. Main team I'm concerned about is Cornersville!

You cant have a dog at quarterback.  If that Childress man finds out about this mess he will ban you from his Association.  You think im joking but im not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Do you think the problem you guys had with Cornersville had anything to do with the offense being kinda predictable ?   The video I’ve seen it seems it’s mainly team block left run left. Team block right run right. 

27 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you think the problem you guys had with Cornersville had anything to do with the offense being kinda predictable ?   The video I’ve seen it seems it’s mainly team block left run left. Team block right run right. 

That’s what it looked like to me also. 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

We all know that South Pitt is winning the east this year but other than Huntingdon and Lake Co. who are the possible surprise teams from the west this year 

No surprises.  And if I were ranking the top 4 it would honestly look like this:

Greenback

Huntingdon 

Lake  County/South Pittsburg 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Cornersville the last several years were a unit that played very well together.  They got off their blocks extremely well on defense.  On offense they held their blocks as well as any unit I've seen.  Well coached and played assignment football. 

23 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Cornersville the last several years were a unit that played very well together.  They got off their blocks extremely well on defense.  On offense they held their blocks as well as any unit I've seen.  Well coached and played assignment football. 

No doubt I think they had Huntingdons number.  I honestly think Huntingdon had more talent than whitwell or Cornersville.  Just from what I’ve seen I don’t think their offense is taking advantage of what they have talent wise. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You cant have a dog at quarterback.  If that Childress man finds out about this mess he will ban you from his Association.  You think im joking but im not.

Must be a transfer!Is he getting any looks from D-1 coaches,is he UKC registered? (not that i care but just in case Bass needs to know so he can rank accordingly):roflolk: