MURPHY FAIR 2019

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Now you know deep down that I’m pretty spot on about Greenback being really good again. I have always said SP was going to be good in 2019 as well. I’ve also not been shy about Whitwell. They won’t be a bad team, but won’t be great either. I could see them going 9-1. 

Yes just as i usually am also.This isnt rocket science to any of us who keep up with ALL of 1A.As i have stated i need to see this team in action to see if we come together.Yes we will be good and yes we will be better than most of 1A  BUUUUTTT how good?Jury is out until game 5 or 6.

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes just as i usually am also.This isnt rocket science to any of us who keep up with ALL of 1A.As i have stated i need to see this team in action to see if we come together.Yes we will be good and yes we will be better than most of 1A  BUUUUTTT how good?Jury is out until game 5 or 6.

Nope. Game 2 will tell your capabilities 

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think If you beat Meigs week 2 you are hands down the team to beat in 1A. If you lose a close one to them you still could be the team to beat because that bunch should be dang tough. 

24 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

Nope. Game 2 will tell your capabilities 

Yeah I see what you're saying but early-season matchups sometimes can be foggy. I like to see about five or six games before I make any assessments of the team especially after playing 5A Lenoir City.

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

The SP schedule includes Sequatchie County, Marion County, Red Bank, Meigs, and Whitwell. Those are our 5 toughest games. We have a pretty tough one as well. 

Seq,Red Bank and Meigs is very comparable to Loudon,Meigs and LC.

Whitwell and Coalfield will be comparable also.Marion wont be very good OS will be better than them.