MURPHY FAIR 2019

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

UC will absolutley be a top 5 team by end of season in which they will run into a Peabody buzzsaw most likely!!! I know I know one injury away? Nope not thos tide team 4 backs deep recievers for days and a back up QB thays a beast amd line depth. We are dressimg 80 in a school of 365 !!!! Hoping we get to meet in person this year" hint hint" I predict we shall sir !!!!

Did the big back they had last year graduate ? 

46 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

One poll I saw had Trezevant at #12 can't recall which one, but I wonder how good they will be I've never seen them play.

The coach that did all of that is gone. Fairley is the new cool school to go to if you aren’t starting at the 6a schools :roflolk:

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

One poll I saw had Trezevant at #12 can't recall which one, but I wonder how good they will be I've never seen them play.

Milan played them in rd1 of the playoffs last year. We beat them by a couple of scores. We had a couple of turnovers that made the game closer than it should have been. They weren’t a bad team but far from world beaters. I think #12 in 2A is a fair estimate based on the team I saw last year. Now if they bring back a lot of starters or have some key transfer I might could see them in the 8-10 range. But if they went more than 2-3 rds deep this year I would be shocked. 

22 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan played them in rd1 of the playoffs last year. We beat them by a couple of scores. We had a couple of turnovers that made the game closer than it should have been. They weren’t a bad team but far from world beaters. I think #12 in 2A is a fair estimate based on the team I saw last year. Now if they bring back a lot of starters or have some key transfer I might could see them in the 8-10 range. But if they went more than 2-3 rds deep this year I would be shocked. 

Milan played the current 2A champs within 1 point. Them competing with you alone tells me they arent to be overlooked. I do appreciate your assessment however.

Edited by Imthayeti

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Milan played the current 2A champs within 1 point. Them competing with you alone tells me they arent to be overlooked. I do appreciate your assessment however.

Several years ago a 2 win Peabody team beat a 1 loss on the season Milan team. Peabody 2-8 on the year Milan 9-1. It’s a big rivalry. Records mean nothing. Last year Milan and Poohbooty both had good teams. But like I said a 2 score game good have been a 4-5 score game had we not turned it over deep in their territory a couple of times. 

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

UC will absolutley be a top 5 team by end of season in which they will run into a Peabody buzzsaw most likely!!! I know I know one injury away? Nope not thos tide team 4 backs deep recievers for days and a back up QB thays a beast amd line depth. We are dressimg 80 in a school of 365 !!!! Hoping we get to meet in person this year" hint hint" I predict we shall sir !!!!

That’s amazing? 80 kids is unreal. I think Union City could be the second best team in the west this season. 

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha yeah man if ever the chance, would be nice. I'm pretty sure we will be better than last year but the first few games will be shaky as new starters on the O-line.

I guarantee Meigs will be better. I doubt very seriously they would have played Greenback or SP unless they had a stacked team. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s amazing? 80 kids is unreal. I think Union City could be the second best team in the west this season. 

I guarantee Meigs will be better. I doubt very seriously they would have played Greenback or SP unless they had a stacked team. 

Shark music commences!