Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

People from Greenback think that nobody is recruiting kids to come there, that the transfers they did just get to plug holes are unproven and also that the HC of Pirates Vic Grider has enough time to be Old Pirate, Ambassador and Roy Dillard all at the same time along with coach one of the most successful small schools in the state. I can tell y’all kinfolks one thing about Greenback that’s absolutely certain. If these posters are alums then the academics aren’t the reason anyone is moving to Greenback. I’m just keeping it real 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

People from Greenback think that nobody is recruiting kids to come there, that the transfers they did just get to plug holes are unproven and also that the HC of Pirates Vic Grider has enough time to be Old Pirate, Ambassador and Roy Dillard all at the same time along with coach one of the most successful small schools in the state. I can tell y’all kinfolks one thing about Greenback that’s absolutely certain. If these posters are alums then the academics aren’t the reason anyone is moving to Greenback. I’m just keeping it real 

I'm thinking that Old B P, Ray and bAss have got to be old as dirt and retired to post as much crap all day everyday that they do. Or just maybe its someone like a teacher that has the summer off that has time to manage all these characters all day. Just an hypothesis.  

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I'm thinking that Old B P, Ray and bAss have got to be old as dirt and retired to post as much crap all day everyday that they do. Or just maybe its someone like a teacher that has the summer off that has time to manage all these characters all day. Just an hypothesis.  

I can assure you once again. I’m not Old Pirate or Roy Dillard. Black Helmet, I am only your Ambassador. If one person was all three posters they would need to be committed. 

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I can assure you once again. I’m not Old Pirate or Roy Dillard. Black Helmet, I am only your Ambassador. If one person was all three posters they would need to be committed. 

Plus, OP and you did not disappear for 6 months this time last year like Roy Dillard Mercer did.

4 hours ago, Salem said:

What's this west TN mess about smacking clowns and spanking monkeys on page 7?  And east Tn has its feral goat problem. I'm glad we can focus on football here in middle TN.

South Pittsburg is technically in East Tennessee. 

The following counties comprise the eastern division: Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Claiborne, Carter, Cocke, Cumberland, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, and Washington.

476707f63002fbed256a4aa925b46776.jpg

On 7/24/2019 at 2:30 PM, Red Rebels said:

South Pittsburg is technically in East Tennessee. 

The following counties comprise the eastern division: Anderson, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Claiborne, Carter, Cocke, Cumberland, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Loudon, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Polk, Rhea, Roane, Scott, Sevier, Sullivan, Unicoi, Union, and Washington.

476707f63002fbed256a4aa925b46776.jpg

That map is weird in that it has Sequatchie County in Middle Tn.  Given it is in the middle of the Sequatchie Valley, that is flat ignorant and stupid.