Scrimmage

Yeti

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Big Man has a baseball guy. Never played football till his freshman year. Played on a team from Georgia this summer that had 11 SEC commitments and excelled. Lots of folks think he's crazy to even play football. I promise you he doesn't play like he's trying to protect his body. Big hitter on both sides of the ball. This weekend event is a big honor for the kid.

Totally agree. I am glad for any kid to be able to showcase his talents. Missing a few practices in this case in my eyes is completely ok.

17 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Totally agree. I am glad for any kid to be able to showcase his talents. Missing a few practices in this case in my eyes is completely ok.

I agree.Just stirring the pot cause its the Stangs.If it were my son and getting looks from colleges and maybe a chance at pros in baseball,same decision.

Saw Union City and Westview scrimmage last night. Westview seemed be the better team last night. Union City looked good at times but seemed a little slow. #43 is a tough running back. Westview on the other hand looked very explosive on offense with a wide open passing attack to go along with a speedy running back. Westview's line pretty big but seemed a little out of shape. Better watch out for the Chargers its gonna be a chore to stop their offense.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Saw Union City and Westview scrimmage last night. Westview seemed be the better team last night. Union City looked good at times but seemed a little slow. #43 is a tough running back. Westview on the other hand looked very explosive on offense with a wide open passing attack to go along with a speedy running back. Westview's line pretty big but seemed a little out of shape. Better watch out for the Chargers its gonna be a chore to stop their offense.

LC scrimmaged Westview last year.Saw a good running back that I think was young,maybe a freshman or soph.But QB is going to sling it all over the field,short passes,long passes,a blend of him running the ball and the running back.But mostly,expect a passing attack.