Greeneville @ Powell

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

It’s game day Y’all !

I was reminiscing and wanted to share some videos with you BIG GREENE fans.  Yes, we know those are past, but the future is here and we aren’t done yet!!! Win by 100 or 1 it doesn’t matter...A WIN is a WIN - Let’s get it done and its starts with tonight.  I am excited about what this team can and will accomplish this year!  GO BIG GREENE !!!

Hey GREENE, Hey GREENE, I say the blood makes the grass grow still in 2019.  No mercy,  now Let’s get after them panthers!  

Kill! Kill! 

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

It’s game day Y’all !

I was reminiscing and wanted to share some videos with you BIG GREENE fans.  Yes, we know those are past, but the future is here and we aren’t done yet!!! Win by 100 or 1 it doesn’t matter...A WIN is a WIN - Let’s get it done and its starts with tonight.  I am excited about what this team can and will accomplish this year!  GO BIG GREENE !!!

Hey GREENE, Hey GREENE, I say the blood makes the grass grow still in 2019.  No mercy,  now Let’s get after them panthers!  

I like it ! This kind of fire is what every Devil has to bring this year.

Well finally football season is back. And what a tuff game for the Devil's to start off with in the Powell Panthers. It will definitely be a test . This is the kind of game that will benefit both teams as the year goes on. You only get better by playing good team's. Here is to hoping both team's come out of it injury free. And that it's a great game. GO BIG GREENE

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Will they play tonight if it rains all game long. having lots of storms roll throughout the area and don't look good on radar?

Just rain, yes.  But if there are natural pyrotechnics in the air, then obviously they won't.  With it being turf, the surface won't be an issue.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hope this don't end up like the game Rivalry Thursday had on a few years ago over at South -Doyle that went on and on with storm delays and they couldn't show the very end of it as their time slot ran out for TV time.

Game might not be played tonight if it keeps it up. Would they still stream it?