185 OLIVER SPRINGS  1 1 0 89.33 89.84

193 MOORE COUNTY  2 0 0 73.76 88.14

199 GREENFIELD  2 0 0 63.21 87.60

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2019 at 6:34 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM 1A TOP 10 POLL

1. South Pitt

2-10. Everybody else

They have unmatched depth from the 60  man roster and talent from the transfers puts them over the top. They will not be challenged by another 1A team. 

LOPAO, name those transfers? Are talking about two that didn’t play last year or the Canadian that never became a viable contributor before transferring south? 

16 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You talking about Greenback? Sorry, couldn’t resist! 

Old Pirate says #23 for GB was quoted saying GB got 6 transfers from different schools and their unfamiliarity as being a part of the reason fer their losses. The QB can spin it, #23 is their stud that needed help to make them a major viable contender this year. 

34 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says #23 for GB was quoted saying GB got 6 transfers from different schools and their unfamiliarity as being a part of the reason fer their losses. The QB can spin it, #23 is their stud that needed help to make them a major viable contender this year. 

Where did you read or hear that?!! I want to go read it myself. 

9 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I garuntee in that provost-herron mans article that Willis boy said they could beat that Saban mans team.  They cant even beat that Harig man or that Fitzgerald mans team until that skillet slinger gets the personnel problems fixed.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

14 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Hey now we’re talking lol. I went Saturday with a friend and brought home 29 crappie. They were good 

Now you're talking my language. Back in the day the genius won 9 crappie USA qualifying tournaments. 5 on Ky Lake 1 on Pickwick and 3 on Weiss Lake. Ronnie Capps couldn't take a deep breath till I weighed in!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Now you're talking my language. Back in the day the genius won 9 crappie USA qualifying tournaments. 5 on Ky Lake 1 on Pickwick and 3 on Weiss Lake. Ronnie Capps couldn't take a deep breath till I weighed in!

Hauled my boat down to Lake Weiss about 15 years ago that's a great little Lake for Crappie! You better know how to read buoys or that Lake will get you in trouble quick!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Well we own that name!Southtowner was at our game and said we were below average and the other ones who where there pretty much said the same.I have no idea why a 2 loss team is even in the poll.We arent a threat anymore.SP,Hunt,and LC are heads above all us others.

I was choking on some popcorn when I posted that.  I thought it was my last post ever!  So I was wanting to go down swinging.

I did say later in the topic after a big swig of water and the popcorn finally came dislodged, yall have an excellent team and  were going toe to toe with a 65 man 2A roster.  You failed to mention that. 

:popcorneater:

2 hours ago, Gbnation said:

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Rays goat told him.:roflolk:

http://www.news-herald.net/sports/greenback-fights-in-loss-to-meigs-county/article_3a2781d6-0d8f-5003-a4f5-585f36126c0c.html

Excerpt:

“I feel like the mindset was different,” Willis said. “In the locker room and on the bus ride, you could feel a totally different atmosphere from the players. From the Loudon game, they were nervous. With six new guys from different schools not used to Greenback and the first game of a rivalry against Loudon, that’s tough for them. ... That’s adversity and every football player goes through it. We’ve just got to figure out a way to get through it and win.”