AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Right now, my Pirates are not worthy of a #1 ranking. That's not to say we can't get there, but we have a very long way to go to prove it.

8 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We’re in the same boat. We have a long way to go as well. 

Never in the history of coacht have you heard a Huntingdon fan say that, sp is being modest which is a quality of champions, and greenback will come on strong when it counts

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Lake Co isn't a top 10 team. Beat a AA team that's ranked 8th I believe and a Triple A team that was ranked 12th .And lost a first place vote.I'm sure if they beat Dresden they will sink to about 8th and if they lose to probably an unbeaten Westview team,drop out of the top 10 completely.

Lake Co is my pick for # 1. I would rank Huntingdon about # 5. All the Mustangs have heard the last 2 years is how good we are and how we are the team to beat and look what it's got us. I want to be in the underdog role. Much easier to sell.

21 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Lake Co is my pick for # 1. I would rank Huntingdon about # 5. All the Mustangs have heard the last 2 years is how good we are and how we are the team to beat and look what it's got us. I want to be in the underdog role. Much easier to sell.

Well we own that name!Southtowner was at our game and said we were below average and the other ones who where there pretty much said the same.I have no idea why a 2 loss team is even in the poll.We arent a threat anymore.SP,Hunt,and LC are heads above all us others.

38 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Well we own that name!Southtowner was at our game and said we were below average and the other ones who where there pretty much said the same.I have no idea why a 2 loss team is even in the poll.We arent a threat anymore.SP,Hunt,and LC are heads above all us others.

Statements like this is why the local CO-OP can’t keep muck boots on the shelf. 

1 hour ago, Guidance1812 said:

Never in the history of coacht have you heard a Huntingdon fan say that, sp is being modest which is a quality of champions, and greenback will come on strong when it counts

Now what?

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Lake County is ranked about right. They do have the most impressive wins of any team in 1A this far in the season. Long way to go. I do agree the voters have no clue about the teams they are voting on. Greenback at 0 and 2 deserves to be ranked however Cornersville does not. Freedom Prep in the west could be the dark horse. Greenfield did play Freedom Prep close last year in the playoffs so who knows.