CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Honestly it's our fault we dont have much gold. We have not played in class A very much of our play-off history. We played 2a a lot of years when we had 1a numbers. We didn't want to play a cupcake schedule. It cost us. Before the play-offs began we used to dominate the old " Volunteer Conference" which was pretty tough. Heck I played on 2 undefeated teams. The 1966 team is still the most dominating team I've ever seen. Closest game that year was a 27-0 win over Jackson North Side.

Not trying to take a shot here. But just to play devils advocate. The 1 gold ball you do have is in 2A. Seems like 1A has not been nice to you guys. Kinda goes against your argument. 

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

We beat the pants off Crockett  this summer in a scrimmage..You dont know but you hope.  .  Westveiw is going to put 40 plus points on yall..and it will look easy when they do it. 

They may. Crockett County still better than Camden. If you base things off of a scrimmage then your football knowledge is less than I already thought it was. Crockett County would beat Camden ten out of ten times. Camden had a few good teams under Ward but not much else. If Westview puts up 40 against LC so what. They would put 80 on Camden. As for the LC/ Westview game it will probably be a high scoring game. If LC loses again so what. I have nothing against Camden but they are average program historically at best. Good luck to Camden and remember to come back and eat your crow if and when LC and Huntingdon play.

If y’all want to base everything on the past we can just stop playing now and give S. Pitt the 1a ball, Trousdale the 2a and Alcoa the 3a. This ain’t last season or the past 50 for that matter. This is a new season and the Freedom Prep/ Huntingdon semifinals game is going to be a good one! Will it be played here or in Memphis?

1 minute ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

If y’all want to base everything on the past we can just stop playing now and give S. Pitt the 1a ball, Trousdale the 2a and Alcoa the 3a. This ain’t last season or the past 50 for that matter. This is a new season and the Freedom Prep/ Huntingdon semifinals game is going to be a good one! Will it be played here or in Memphis?

I think it will be @ Paul Ward. I hear that Prep has pretty good speed and a tough defense. It should be a good matchup. I don’t think anyone else in the West can match up with their speed. Well, until they roll into Huntingdon that is.

5 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

LC will play Fayetteville at Fayetteville in the semifinals. Huntingdon will lose to Fayetteville in the quarterfinals.