Waverly vs Scott’s Hill

vandyfan1

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We have to get there first but I will say I’d rather go to waverly than Forrest. I might could actually get to waverly to watch but Forrest is to far away 

We would love to host you Tide fans over here in Waverly. I would even let PeabodyPride buy me dinner! :thumb:

All jokes aside that’s a long road ahead. Just hope we keep improving week by week.

59 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

I don't know that we will make it to the semis but I can promise you that your players won't sink on our field during the game.  The fans won't have much room to sit but the the playing surface will be (is) top notch. 

We do have a great field always have. Facilities are way out dated Waverly needs to step it up a notch on the stadium and visitors side

1 hour ago, MannBlue said:

I don't know that we will make it to the semis but I can promise you that your players won't sink on our field during the game.  The fans won't have much room to sit but the the playing surface will be (is) top notch. 

Sink ?  That kinda happens when dirt gets wet it creates mud 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

@vandyfan1 is Houston Co a potential team that could push a deep playoff run from your side of the bracket? I don’t know anything about them so I was hoping you might could shed some light. 

I don’t know how good they actually are. I haven’t seen them play. Looking at their opponents thus far I’d say nobody can really tell yet how good they are. Their schedule thus far is very weak. Their first 4 opponents have a total of 2 wins and 13 losses. So with that being said, I’d say they haven’t proved anything yet. With their history I’d bet they won’t be worth worrying about. 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

I don’t know how good they actually are. I haven’t seen them play. Looking at their opponents thus far I’d say nobody can really tell yet how good they are. Their schedule thus far is very weak. Their first 4 opponents have a total of 2 wins and 13 losses. So with that being said, I’d say they haven’t proved anything yet. With their history I’d bet they won’t be worth worrying about. 

Thanks for the info. I just saw they were 4-0 & was wondering 

1 hour ago, Trollin said:

They're better than that. They have decent size, some speed from one of the backs, and the QB is pretty good once he settles down. He threw everything high until just before the half, but was on target from then on with some good touch on the ball. Defensively they are pretty good too... if they are suspect, it's in the secondary. They aren't going to shut out a good offense, but they will make you work for what you get on the ground. Good possibility that they are the second best team in the region, and if Waverly is off on that night...