Gallatin (5-0) @ Wilson Central (4-1)

Gtowner

On 9/26/2019 at 3:23 AM, eers said:

Not sure on that one. Sometimes it’s about matchups. 

Not real sure why you say Haywood is not that good. I understand they lost to Olive Branch big, but without being there or seeing any of the game it’s hard to know what happened. The post I made though is not in reference to Haywood v. Beech, as I haven’t seen them play either. 

What I do know is that Beech has some things to up tighten up. With that said, I still believe Beech is favored in every remaining game. Not saying the will win them all, but I believe they will be favored. 

How did that Beech vs Hendersonville game go? Was it as close as the score suggests. Because Hendersonville hasn't looked that good in my opinion.

Wilson Central played a great game.   Their defense played extremely well in the game.  That was the best anyone has done against Briggs, he was constantly smothered.  Found some success passing the ball but turnovers really hurt tonight.  That is the worst the offense has looked in my opinion and Wilson Central was a big reason.  Gallatin’s kicking game came through.  Lots to improve upon and things to fix but you have to really like the defense being so dominant.  QB was under constant pressure and sacked 9 or 10 times.  Wilson Central only had one first down the entire 2nd half and was held under 60 total yards. 

Edited by GWAVE1

53 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Wilson Central played a great game.   Their defense played extremely well in the game.  That was the best anyone has done against Briggs, he was constantly smothered.  Found some success passing the ball but turnovers really hurt tonight.  That is the worst the offense has looked in my opinion and Wilson Central was a big reason.  Gallatin got a little banged up but the kicking game came through.  Lots to improve upon and things to fix but you have to really like the defense being so dominant.  QB was under constant pressure and sacked 9 or 10 times.  Wilson Central only had one first down the entire 2nd half and was held under 60 total yards.  But still lots to work on and try to get everybody healthy.  

This game is proof why “like” opponents, and comparing scores don’t matter! WC came out there tonight with a chip on their shoulder! Gallatins D is legit that’s for sure.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Also let me say I think it’s absolutely pathetic a team can only bring LESS THAN 30 fans to a high school football game. Pathetic support tonight for Maplewood, the players showed good fight. It’s unfortunate for them, but that pretty much sums up metro for you.

I went to a game where Antioch only had 6 people in the stands.