Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

This one.

26 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

I just heard ST that they will have a player back and it’s a player that will make a difference. I ain’t gonna throw Yeti under the bus before this big game :popcorneater:

So that's why he's been struttin around in here like foghorn leghorn.  He knows what's in the stable.

Good.  We need Meigs at full throttle.  We need pushed to the limit.  

Edited by Southtowner

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

So that's why he's been struttin around in here like foghorn leghorn.  He knows what's in the stable.

That’s exactly why! He has some deer down there in Decatur In that offense that will run the legs off of a cheetah. 

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Best thing about this game for yall is this will be a measuring stick of sorts to see if your ready for Greenback. As before the semis you shouldn't have much trouble and that goes for same for them.

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah,  we are on a collision course with the Tribe from many Nations.  

True, we are on a collision course. But the guys have to make sure they take it one game at a time.

I remember, and I know you do as well, one time we were on a collision course of epic proportions with Greenback but Gordonsville crashed into us first.

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

True, we are on a collision course. But the guys have to make sure they take it one game at a time.

I remember, and I know you do as well, one time we were on a collision course of epic proportions with Greenback but Gordonsville crashed into us first.

Have you done your homework for that Main Event show?   I guarantee you are representing all us skillet heads.  

It’s hard to sleep when you keep having nightmares of Pirates and I ain’t no Peter Pan. I think my gray hair just got grayer.  I’ve read every post on this thread and am really impressed with insight and attitudes of everyone (except Noriega).  SP hasn’t lost a game at home since 2015 whew but them Tigers lost last regular season game in 2016. Gets the blood flowing.   

9 minutes ago, Turu said:

It’s hard to sleep when you keep having nightmares of Pirates and I ain’t no Peter Pan. I think my gray hair just got grayer.  I’ve read every post on this thread and am really impressed with insight and attitudes of everyone (except Noriega).  SP hasn’t lost a game at home since 2015 whew but them Tigers lost last regular season game in 2016. Gets the blood flowing.   

Looks as if one of those dates will begin anew.