MCMINN VS LOUDON

Infamousfootballfan

Let's not be so hard on the Chargers.  As of yet, they have been beaten by some proven teams.  McMinn is 6-A and hold a 5-0 record and could potentially be 8-2 or 9-1.  Sweetwater is 4-1 and they went toe to toe with them, with the game potentially going the other way.  Red Bank, as of right now, is 5-0 and currently #3 3-A team in state.  Meigs is 6-0 and currently ranked #1 or #2 respectfully in 2-A.  Besides Sweetwater loss, I would say that teams they have been beaten by are proven competition across the board.  Against Red Bank they were missing one of their key players.  This week doesn't get any easier with Loudon running through their schedule like cutting hot butter with a hot knife.  So I am trying to keep a positive perception on the situation.   

Central is a victim of a pretty hard schedule this year.

Redbank 5-0

Meigs 6-0

Sweetwater 4-1

McMinn County 5-0

They have lost to teams with a combined record of 20-1 very respectful honestly if you consider who they have played. Also I believe they will improve year to year until he gets them going. It takes time sometimes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

Let's not be so hard on the Chargers.  As of yet, they have been beaten by some proven teams.  McMinn is 6-A and hold a 5-0 record and could potentially be 8-2 or 9-1.  Sweetwater is 4-1 and they went toe to toe with them, with the game potentially going the other way.  Red Bank, as of right now, is 5-0 and currently #3 3-A team in state.  Meigs is 6-0 and currently ranked #1 or #2 respectfully in 2-A.  Besides Sweetwater loss, I would say that teams they have been beaten by are proven competition across the board.  Against Red Bank they were missing one of their key players.  This week doesn't get any easier with Loudon running through their schedule like cutting hot butter with a hot knife.  So I am trying to keep a positive perception on the situation.   

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but, even with that key player they would not have done better against Red Bank. I think if they didn't put on the brakes it would have been an 80 to 0 game.

Edited by Infamousfootballfan

21 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

That is a pretty brutal schedule. 

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Central is a victim of a pretty hard schedule this year.

Redbank 5-0

Meigs 6-0

Sweetwater 4-1

McMinn County 5-0

They have lost to teams with a combined record of 20-1 very respectful honestly if you consider who they have played. Also I believe they will improve year to year until he gets them going. It takes time sometimes.

They also lose 22 seniors this year too.... May take more time than most believe.