The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit, this skillet head keeps forgetting. Milan orchestrated two charged rules violations recently that made the sports pages. 

Ok OP. I’m going to make you a one time offer. You can take it or leave it. My main beef is you keep accusing Greenback of wrong doing even though they have not been convicted of any rules violations. I will lay off you and SP as long as you lay off Greenback and any other team that you have no evidence of clear rules violations. If you don’t want to do that it’s fine. This is fun to me. But if you agree and are a monkey... I mean man of your word I’ll let it go and won’t say another word. You decide. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ok OP. I’m going to make you a one time offer. You can take it or leave it. My main beef is you keep accusing Greenback of wrong doing even though they have not been convicted of any rules violations. I will lay off you and SP as long as you lay off Greenback and any other team that you have no evidence of clear rules violations. If you don’t want to do that it’s fine. This is fun to me. But if you agree and are a monkey... I mean man of your word I’ll let it go and won’t say another word. You decide. 

Yous wants to take the cage rattling out. Convictions are hard to get, as proved last year with the illegal Whitwell player. Old Pirate’s beef is more with the TSSAA than individual programs. Terrible officiating, terrible handling of rules violations tarnishes the integrity of the kids game. It’s not about adults being cheated, the adults are the ones that cheat and violate the rules. Why, so they can somehow get a rise from supporting a winner they feel connected to. The lists of things the TSSAA does good is short, the list of bad is very long and the players are the fall guys. Dang shameful. How many miracles have you ever seen. Pert near sure none! SP is used to all the yapping about cheating and sitch. Old Pirate can rightfully remember 1 transfer that didn’t sit for a year because the family moved. Several of the transfers you falsely refer to are underclassmen or sat for a year. It makes no difference to OP if want to continue you jabbering cause it brings a smile to this old man’s face knowing your cage is rattled. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

Your really going to be mad next year the boys that won the Blount county championship will be freshman then here we go again. Lol :roll: hater going to hate

Congrats to the youngons! Hopefully the adults won’t feel the need to orchestrate fer a while. The kids deserve  the chance to fulfill their individual dreams. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Yous wants to take the cage rattling out. Convictions are hard to get, as proved last year with the illegal Whitwell player. Old Pirate’s beef is more with the TSSAA than individual programs. Terrible officiating, terrible handling of rules violations tarnishes the integrity of the kids game. It’s not about adults being cheated, the adults are the ones that cheat and violate the rules. Why, so they can somehow get a rise from supporting a winner they feel connected to. The lists of things the TSSAA does good is short, the list of bad is very long and the players are the fall guys. Dang shameful. How many miracles have you ever seen. Pert near sure none! SP is used to all the yapping about cheating and sitch. Old Pirate can rightfully remember 1 transfer that didn’t sit for a year because the family moved. Several of the transfers you falsely refer to are underclassmen or sat for a year. It makes no difference to OP if want to continue you jabbering cause it brings a smile to this old man’s face knowing your cage is rattled. 

I agree with what you are saying about TSSAA. Don’t understand what that has to do with Greenback. But you didn’t answer my question. Just muttered something about you rattled my cage. I’ll ask one one more time. A simple yes or no will work fine. You can not answer again if you like and continue taking jabs and that fine. I will run my mouth until coach T ceases to have a website or you can end it. Your choice. Last chance. 

2 hours ago, muskox said:

Maybe were starting a pipeline

Muskox man what kind of mess is this? You starting a pipeline alright.  Orchestrating from schools in close proximity is your pipelining.  I garuntee that Hunt man and Rankin man dont get stud recruits in every year to fill weak spots.  Question, who will be that Ryan mans passer next year? Will it be the senior Garland or a newby? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congrats to the youngons! Hopefully the adults won’t feel the need to orchestrate fer a while. The kids deserve  the chance to fulfill their individual dreams. 

4 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Sir I will be honest these kids are like our group that came in 2015 -2018 they have played together for along time and know each other. But coach Ryan and his staff is great at developing players plus a great coach. A lot of times a team can have a great coach but doesn’t take time with the talent to make them better. He and his staff has had 2 Mr football winners and one as a finalist and several go to play at the next level this year Willis is number 1 in state in receiving  and 15th in the nation according to max prep. Your calling us cheaters but you are overlooking the hard work of theses kids your over looking the weight room. Theses kids don’t just come in with a silver spoon in there mouth but theses kids and coach put in the time and effort it takes to play 15 games for you to call them cheaters is a disgrace. Ya who wouldn’t want to move to a small town that everyone stands when they walk on the field. Or when you go play away games there is more on your side then the home side. This isn’t something that just happened with kids transferring they have always had kids moved into our school district but last time I checked it takes 11 to play the game 11 on offense and 11 on defense that play 48 mins of football. You make it sound like it is individuals Greenback is made of a team that play together individuals play 10 games a team can play 15 games. But bud I’ve always respected SP played against them in the 90s and got my bell rung a few times by Eddie Moore and many other great players y’all have had. Not going to let on poster change the respect I have for y’all.  Southtower total respect for him he has many threads that I read and puts a lot of effort in all he does.and many others but Be careful calling people cheaters that put the effort in to be a team.  

• Like 4

On 10/6/2019 at 9:09 AM, OLD PIRATE said:

Alcoa is where all aspire to be. Alcoa is in a class all to themselves, the extraordinary success brings attention to  some athletes looking to reach the top while also discourages those simply wanting to get the chance to play and prove what they can do on a more equal playing field. The active pursuit of players to short cut to success is wrong. There have been examples of this, far too many programs get away with it. Swift and harsh punishment would hurt those caught up in innocence but for the betterment of the masses. The TSSAA can do far more, plan & simple for the overall betterment of fair play. 

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/alcoa-school-board-members-question-perceived-emphasis-on-athletics/article_eceb1384-46fd-5ab8-bf5b-92f996323963.html

They have their own issues as well.Not to disrespect Alcoa by any means but you single GB out.Heres you some reading material.

And I agree with Alcoa School representation saying if they're good students we are glad to have them!!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

Sir I will be honest these kids are like our group that came in 2015 -2018 they have played together for along time and know each other. But coach Ryan and his staff is great at developing players plus a great coach. A lot of times a team can have a great coach but doesn’t take time with the talent to make them better. He and his staff has had 2 Mr football winners and one as a finalist and several go to play at the next level this year Willis is number 1 in state in receiving  and 15th in the nation according to max prep. Your calling us cheaters but you are overlooking the hard work of theses kids your over looking the weight room. Theses kids don’t just come in with a silver spoon in there mouth but theses kids and coach put in the time and effort it takes to play 15 games for you to call them cheaters is a disgrace. Ya who wouldn’t want to move to a small town that everyone stands when they walk on the field. Or when you go play away games there is more on your side then the home side. This isn’t something that just happened with kids transferring they have always had kids moved into our school district but last time I checked it takes 11 to play the game 11 on offense and 11 on defense that play 48 mins of football. You make it sound like it is individuals Greenback is made of a team that play together individuals play 10 games a team can play 15 games. But bud I’ve always respected SP played against them in the 90s and got my bell rung a few times by Eddie Moore and many other great players y’all have had. Not going to let on poster change the respect I have for y’all.  Southtower total respect for him he has many threads that I read and puts a lot of effort in all he does.and many others but Be careful calling people cheaters that put the effort in to be a team.  

Good post.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Knowd that would be your answer, predictable. Nope, Fake News. Neither ever were  faced with a 5-6 win season. And they a plenty of depth, unlike 1A programs, it’s called a pipeline! 

So are you saying the rules should be enforced differently for Alcoa and Maryville because they more routinely have players transfer in? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GbMan said:

What kind of mess is this? Are you sure you arent joking? I garuntee that Willis boy told that provost herron man they had six boys that came this year.  How in tarnation have they been playing for years together? I garuntee that Ryan mans entire backfield and passer are products of the orchestration. Get your mess out of here.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

So are you saying the rules should be enforced differently for Alcoa and Maryville because they more routinely have players transfer in? 

His words were Alcoa is where ALL aspire to be.Im sure you read that article.BUT GB is going out and asking kids to come here.COMPLETE BULL!All schools around us know everything going on each year as we do there.We are all a tight knit group alot of respect from all programs to each other.They are at our games when they are off and we are at theirs.Heck the LC game was FULL of blount county kids.

• Like 1