The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

2 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Old Pirate is beating a dead horse but this is junk! This group of kids at SP have been together since they were 5 and 6 years old. This is not a team that was largely put together by transfers like some others out there are. You two old men need to get a room. 

You see how that makes you feel when someone accuses your program of wrong doing with no proof. Old Pirate and other SP posters have been doing this to Greenback for months. Imagine how Greenback fans feel. I offered him a truce and he turned it down. I will stop when he does. It’s his call.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You see how that makes you feel when someone accuses your program of wrong doing with no proof. Old Pirate and other SP posters have been doing this to Greenback for months. Imagine how Greenback fans feel. I offered him a truce and he turned it down. I will stop when he does. It’s his call.  

Preaching to the choir.  We're tired of hearing it as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Did I see right on here? You are a principal of a school talking like this all day? This is a malicious attack. I might not post on here long. They will end up kicking me off if I say what I really want to say. Old Pirate is some retired person that agitates on a message board. You are a professional. This type stuff should be beneath you sir. 

4 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Did I see right on here? You are a principal of a school talking like this all day? This is a malicious attack. I might not post on here long. They will end up kicking me off if I say what I really want to say. Old Pirate is some retired person that agitates on a message board. You are a professional. This type stuff should be beneath you sir. 

You did not see right. I am not currently a principal. However you did not answer my question. How do you think the people of Greenback feel??

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You did not see right. I am not currently a principal. However you did not answer my question. How do you think the people of Greenback feel??

They probably are tired of hearing it as well. You obviously aren’t one of them and are still a professional. Arguing with someone on a message board and doing what he is doing should be beneath you. 

7 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

That is an easy question to answer. It is because this thread has not gotten nasty and people are not really hitting below the belt. Some of us TCA Fellers get into it with them USJ  Richie Rich boys once or twice a year and the posting gets absolutely cutthroat. This thread is quite tame compared to some of the shenanigans we get into out west. Just ask BPM. He sits and eats a lot of popcorn watching a sweater vester's go at it tooth and nail. What say you big Ed? We know how to get after it.

The sweater vesters are second to none. You boys are first class trash talkers. And I mean that in the most complimentary way. :)