Gallatin @ Beech

Bump11

1 hour ago, JWhitealum said:

People need to know the facts.     Reserved seating has been offered ALL SEASON  -not just this game.  

I thought I replied to the other gentleman's post clarifying but I see that I didn’t.  I appreciate the clarifications and have no issues with something offered the entire year and not one game.  The original social media posts didn’t present it this way which is why I objected.

BUT I still got the Wave in this one!:roflolk:

50 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

I Believe tonight's crowd will be similar to 2012 when Northeast visited beech in the playoffs. BIG GAME tonight one i've been excited for since week 4 when we knew both of these teams were the real deal. Excited to attend this heavyweight smash mouth battle tonight! Will be a crazy atmosphere. 

Been a crazy day so far so I know tonight will be as well.  

2 hours ago, WingT08 said:

I don't know who they is but Gallatin is definitely the favorite in this game

I’ve yet to see a person on this board pick Beech to win, so far it’s all Gallatin. Beech lost to MJ in their jamboree and MJ totally shut down Beech’s run game. Gallatin thumped Hendersonville, Beech should have lost to HHS who, again, totally shut down their run game. The Gallatin boys can keep talking up them being the underdog, but I think an objective odds maker would have Gallatin as the clear favorite. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tandem said:

I’ve yet to see a person on this board pick Beech to win, so far it’s all Gallatin. Beech lost to MJ in their jamboree and MJ totally shut down Beech’s run game. Gallatin thumped Hendersonville, Beech should have lost to HHS who, again, totally shut down their run game. The Gallatin boys can keep talking up them being the underdog, but I think an objective odds maker would have Gallatin as the clear favorite. 

What is the over/under on the crowd?  6000, 8000, ???

My projections say Gallatin wins 21-20 but I can't go against tradition (lol Gallatin) and pick against the Bucs on Shackle Island. Beech scores in the final minute and converts on 2 point conversion to win the game 22-21. The wavers will be washed back up Long Hollow Pike by their heartbroken tears. 

1 hour ago, tandem said:

With Gallatin having over 1750 students (6A) and Beech having about 1350 (5A), Gallatin should win this game.  Beech always plays hard-nosed football, but sometimes it is that extra athlete or 2 that can make a difference.