Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

2 hours ago, crow said:

Don't forget eligibility this year is the issue. If no transportation at the address you can still play for that school just gotta sit a year. All this I believe gets confused. It's not as much can they play, it's do they have to sit a year and if so did they. 

This skillet head had been bear & battered, but Old Pirate Don’t know of one SP transfer that didn’t sit a year @ SP. Perhaps, that is wrong, if so let’s hear it

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Good post crow,i work South Knox,Blount thats my area talk to many coaches fans and general public do a TON of carshows in same area when folks find out im from GB we have alot of conversations about football about area schools.Only time i hear this crap is on here.I agree with Nation just let them have their fun trying to run our program down.The sun will come up somewhere tomorrow.

I got a buddy that he is a coach for a travel ball team in halls. He was at a baseball tournament in Georgia and there was a umpire from SP. My buddy said once he found out he was from this area all he Talked about was GB and what we’re doing. There upset alright.  Oh well. 

14 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

This skillet head had been bear & battered, but Old Pirate Don’t know if one transfer that didn’t sit a year @ SP. Perhaps, that is wrong, if so let’s hear it

OP, if they don't move into the schools territory where transportation is also provided to the school they're attending then they should. Basically if you move into a territory where a bus will pick you up and take you to school you don't have to sit out a year. If you just enroll and don't change address into the schools territory and have bus transportation to that school then you do. 

Side note I'm glad to carry on with you as long as it doesn't circle back around to Greenback. Got some guys I consider good friends there and they have asked me to let it go. Out of respect for their request I won't be discussing them in regards to this subject. Just letting you know up front in case it comes up. 

5 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I got a buddy that he is a coach for a travel ball team in halls. He was at a baseball tournament in Georgia and there was a umpire from SP. My buddy said once he found out he was from this area all he Talked about was GB and what we’re doing. There upset alright.  Oh well. 

What the "think" we are doing.LOL

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

Sounds like you and others are doing about as much jabbering as a bunch of old ladies at a Bingo game.

4 hours ago, GbMan said:

If you sit there and honestly say you’re not worried about what SP is doing you’re lying! 
 I’d say both fan bases are thinking about the other team right now but let’s just keep going one game at a time until it’s time for us to do our talking! 

9 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

If you sit there and honestly say you’re not worried about what SP is doing you’re lying! 
 I’d say both fan bases are thinking about the other team right now but let’s just keep going one game at a time until it’s time for us to do our talking! 

Aint nobody hiding from nobody we both know what may happen!

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

No one is hiding from nothing...can’t get me upset tonight! My daughter just got engaged and TN won!!!! 
Let’s play ball and meet up if the chance arises!

PrAise the Lord Tennessee won!!

I’m  with you on that hope we can meet up Lord willing the 4th round !

Edited by GbMan
  • Upvote 2