Fayetteville to forfeit 6 wins

MidTennFootball

12 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Hate it for the players.

However, if you have to live within the bus routes, there is a lot of players in open zoned counties that could be ineligible. 

Also, like someone else said, some from Fayetteville said weeks ago that TSSAA investigated and cleared the player. If that's the case, the TSSAA has some explaining to do.

What's the chance of an appeal?

Don't forget eligibility this year is the issue. If no transportation at the address you can still play for that school just gotta sit a year. All this I believe gets confused. It's not as much can they play, it's do they have to sit a year and if so did they. 

13 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the TSSAA refused to address the rules violations that made Whitwell player ineligible. The Whitwell player was far more of an impact player! Coacht fellers knowds theys more yet to be brought to accountability! Per cousin Ned, South Knoxville chatter is TSSAA to be provided info on several violators this week!  Drip, DRip, DRIp, DRIP. Yep Recon So! 

I'm in Knoxville talking to dozens of different people every day as part of my job. There is a lot of small talk between us and this time of year football dominates the conversations. Many of our clients are high level school or program officials, SEC officials, high school coaches and their staffs. Many of these I've been meeting on a very regular basis for nearly 4 years now. They know I love HS football and I know them and what they do. I'm telling you there is no conspiracy chatter about this in the Knoxville area, at least I can't drag it out of anybody. You know my thoughts but I'm openly telling you and everyone else, if I knew they were cheating I would call on them myself. I've told @orngnblk that more than once myself. He would be done with them as well. I look and listen for it guys, just don't believe it's there. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I'm in Knoxville talking to dozens of different people every day as part of my job. There is a lot of small talk between us and this time of year football dominates the conversations. Many of our clients are high level school or program officials, SEC officials, high school coaches and their staffs. Many of these I've been meeting on a very regular basis for nearly 4 years now. They know I love HS football and I know them and what they do. I'm telling you there is no conspiracy chatter about this in the Knoxville area, at least I can't drag it out of anybody. You know my thoughts but I'm openly telling you and everyone else, if I knew they were cheating I would call on them myself. I've told @orngnblk that more than once myself. He would be done with them as well. I look and listen for it guys, just don't believe it's there. 

It’s not here but let them talk lol. It makes them feel better. There cake walk to Cookeville just got a little tougher and a couple of them don’t like it. 

1 hour ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

So what about private schools? 

That in part is why Div II was created in addition to the "scholarship" thing etc. If you look, you will see that not all Div II schools are perennial power houses.  There are a few in DII like St Andrews, Kings Academy (formerly Harrison Chilhowee) etc. that are perennial doormats. 

27 minutes ago, crow said:

Good post crow,i work South Knox,Blount thats my area talk to many coaches fans and general public do a TON of carshows in same area when folks find out im from GB we have alot of conversations about football about area schools.Only time i hear this crap is on here.I agree with Nation just let them have their fun trying to run our program down.The sun will come up somewhere tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good post crow,i work South Knox,Blount thats my area talk to many coaches fans and general public do a TON of carshows in same area when folks find out im from GB we have alot of conversations about football about area schools.Only time i hear this crap is on here.I agree with Nation just let them have their fun trying to run our program down.The sun will come up somewhere tomorrow.

What kind of mess is this? Glad you is finally confessing.  So your orchestrating territory is Blount county and South Knox county? Does that Ryan man have tri county schools on his school buses so they are legal? I garuntee you I aint joking either.