South Pitt @ Copper Basin (that Grider man vs that Grabowski man)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Commander man that grabowski man did do his survey for my Murphy Fair book this  year. I garuntee it makes me real mad when coaches are to lazy to fill out Murphys survey. The coaches in the SEC read Murphys book to find out about them.  This grabowski man says his son is real smart and can play in the Ivy League.  I looked up ivy league on that Google mans website and that is like Harvard or Yale.  I garuntee you have to be real smart to go there.  I hope Griders defense can be real smart tonight.  Let me ask you a question.  Murphy says this Grabowski man has three or four MVP on his team.  What kind of mess is this? Let me ask you another question.  My thermos is big enough to hold enough hot chocolate that you want need a refill.  I can fill your thermos up out of mine.  You think im joking but im not. 

That Refuter man told me he would come over and get him a refill when he runs out, That Refuter man also said he was at the field at 9:30 this morning waiting on the Pirates to come to town!

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:
Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter I will have swam up the Tennessee river, crossed over to SugarLoaf Mountain and swam the Ocoee into Copper Hill territory.  I must thank you for the beaver pelt bodysuit.  It kept your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body comfortably warm and dry.  You'll be pleased to know Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were able to withstand a rain of biblical proportions and declawed the Panther men led by Corporal Cox, who is a direct descendant of Wally the Underdog.  After drying off, Captain Victory quickly turned his attention to the Silver Hats of the Basin, which are led by the one and only The Big Grabowski.  Biggie has his Copper Cougars primed for a huge showdown, with the winner reigning supreme throughout all the region.  I must say the Copper Cougars with the Silver Hats have had some successful campaigns thus far. But don't you fret Sweet Mother of mine for they haven't seen the likes of Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.  Trust me when I say this battle is of utmost importance and Captain Victory has given it his undivided attention. I have never seen the Captain so engulfed with every little detail.  For I believe he knows that this year's campaigns are dwindling down and everything from here on out is winner take all. Tell Poppa not to worry for I am standing alongside the Captain.  Wherever he leads I will follow. For I am one with the Captain, the Captain is with me.  Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner

Thus sayeth Sgt Southtowner...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheCommander said:

That Refuter man told me he would come over and get him a refill when he runs out, That Refuter man also said he was at the field at 9:30 this morning waiting on the Pirates to come to town!

Commander man I garuntee when me and that durn tower man get there I will let you no where we are and I will give you both some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos.  I will let you and that refuter man look at my Murphy Fair book to.  We are in traffic on Chattanooga going up this durn ridge cut.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Commander man I garuntee when me and that durn tower man get there I will let you no where we are and I will give you both some of my hot cocoa out of my thermos.  I will let you and that refuter man look at my Murphy Fair book to.  We are in traffic on Chattanooga going up this durn ridge cut.  You think im joking but im not. 

Me and that Refuter man will come find you and towerman, that traffic on the ridge cut is always a pain in the butt.

23 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

Y’all  Pirate faithful going to Murphy should stop by and talk to Coach Gentry about scheduling a matchup with the Bulldogs! I would love to see that.

Commander man me and that Tower man are fixing to eat at this Bradford mans BBQ place and then we will be to that Grabowski mans field.  I was showing our waiter Murphys book.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.