South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

38 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Just had me a nice breakfast boys. Miss Old Butt Pirate is a mighty fine cook. I had her make me a chestnut pie. She about didn't get it done, for some reason she kept asking me for chinnuts. Yall ever heard of such things. 

Old Pirate says yous been hoodwinked. The skillet slinger been laid up here in the cave after gitting wounded in a Thursday night skirmish! Yous jest got a transgender pretending to be OP’s skillet slinger after hearing bout the pretty work OP did @ the TNTBSUS. Jest fer you Helmet Boy, TryingNotToBeSoUglyShop! LOPAO  Pirates are rumored to be bout 98% healthy. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says yous been hoodwinked. The skillet slinger been laid up here in the cave after gitting wounded in a Thursday night skirmish! Yous jest got a transgender pretending to be OP’s skillet slinger after hearing bout the pretty work OP did @ the TNTBSUS. Jest fer you Helmet Boy, TryingNotToBeSoUglyShop! 

Dang it are you as fat as your momma? I just had to call 911 , Mamma Old Butt Pirate just fell and broke her leg . Compound fracture too, she is so fat that when that bone came through her skin gravy ran out instead of blood.

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Dang it are you as fat as your momma? I just had to call 911 , Mamma Old Butt Pirate just fell and broke her leg . Compound fracture too, she is so fat that when that bone came through her skin gravy ran out instead of blood.

When I hear fat mama jokes made by footballers all I can think of is the locker room scene on Remember the Titans. 

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Helmet boy let me ask you two questions.  Does your skillet slinger no you got a transgender woman that is pretending to be old pirates skillet slinger and does she no you been practicing your studding on that goat per Pegleg? Since you fellars want be honest about the orchestration maybe you will answer this.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy let me ask you two questions.  Does your skillet slinger no you got a transgender woman that is pretending to be old pirates skillet slinger and does she no you been practicing your studding on that goat per Pegleg? Since you fellars want be honest about the orchestration maybe you will answer this.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy you are gonna make Old Butt Pirate real mad calling his wife a transgender. 

Coach T use to be a great Football Page and a great place to get some good information. Now? All it seems to be is a place of OLD has been or never was Men cutting each other down and OLD Men laughing at themself over some stupid 3rd person comment or a bad Joke they think is Funny. 30 pages with hardly any Jo Byrns Fans? Every other Post looks just luke the 5 before that one. Blah blah blah.  Some of you " People " should Probably take up Crochet and stop your Stand up Comedian act. I mean its has got so bad for a couple of you that you receive threats if your real identity is ever revealed. When you see that dont you think its time to stop ? Just sayin...  PS by all means put me down after reading this and Continue being the Drama queen you perceive to be...

• Like 1