1A Mr football Semifinalists

Devilsx5

7 hours ago, powerp said:

No clue. He's a good player but I was shocked to see him on there for the simple fact that we share the ball with so many guys.

I was shocked to see him as well. Considering he missed the first few games, shares the load and only missed a lot of potential action due to blowing teams out. Talent wise he does deserve to be on the list. Starts wise is what surprised me.

9 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Tanner Snyder has 1300 yards passing with 19 tds and 1 pick. He has rushed for 1200 yards and 19 tds. He has 12 2 pt conversions. Tubbs has 1400 yards and 24 tds. These two kids have played exactly 3 full games this season. They have been taken out of 7 games at the half. So, you do the rest of the math. Snyder and Tubbs numbers would be through the roof if they got to play in the 2nd half of games. Snyder also is completing 68 percent of his passes.

Not to mention that Tanner also plays linebacker on defense too.

Ronto might not play much but when he is in, he is making plays. He also seems to be a team player and does whats best for the team at the time. Very deserving young man from what I've seen. Good job to all those nominated but Ronto is the only one I've personally seen play. 

29 minutes ago, Narco said:

Ronto might not play much but when he is in, he is making plays. He also seems to be a team player and does whats best for the team at the time. Very deserving young man from what I've seen. Good job to all those nominated but Ronto is the only one I've personally seen play. 

Exactly.  Even when he is too banged up to tote the mail, he still pays defense.

I was listening to that main event mans show last night and he said that Carnes boy didnt make it cause he came from 6a to 1a so he could get that Mr Football.  Thats what that main event man said.  Some of them orchestraters would have been real mad if he made it and that Willis boy didnt.  You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

I was listening to that main event mans show last night and he said that Carnes boy didnt make it cause he came from 6a to 1a so he could get that Mr Football.  Thats what that main event man said.  Some of them orchestraters would have been real mad if he made it and that Willis boy didnt.  You think im joking but im not. 

You’re wrong again. We would have been happy with it