Round 3: Oneida @ Meigs

crow

Can I ask one question, with all this ref bashing, has any of the bashers undertaken the time to file his or her application to become an official for football or any other sport?  I know some officiating has been less than "spot on" from time to time, but did you ever wonder why there is a shortage of officials, this bashing I think speaks it all.  

The blindside block has been the most discussed, but what about the chop block that was called on Oneida that didn't occur and turned a scoring opportunity after a first down at the 18 into a 2nd and 25 from the 44.  Guess that was forgotten.  

It is what it is, let's all be friends and move on there are a whole lot more important issues than high school football.  Back to life after football.

4 minutes ago, thelawking said:

Can I ask one question, with all this ref bashing, has any of the bashers undertaken the time to file his or her application to become an official for football or any other sport?  I know some officiating has been less than "spot on" from time to time, but did you ever wonder why there is a shortage of officials, this bashing I think speaks it all.  

The blindside block has been the most discussed, but what about the chop block that was called on Oneida that didn't occur and turned a scoring opportunity after a first down at the 18 into a 2nd and 25 from the 44.  Guess that was forgotten.  

It is what it is, let's all be friends and move on there are a whole lot more important issues than high school football.  Back to life after football.

Were good here bud, trying to convert crow to a Tiger before Friday. Could use a hand.

Crow is like me, we Indian fans at heart, then Region 2 fans, sorry you just happen to be in the Indians way.  Come next week, something tells me we will all be on the same side against those others, regardless after the Indians win.  

I just like a good competitive game, like we had earlier this year.

Edited by thelawking