South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

15 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

From the things said on the other thread this game is basically for second in the east. I don’t know anything about Gordy this year other than scores but this SP team is a good dang team. 

Definitely incorrect. More lies being spewed. Rtl is a Coalfield fan stating his opinion. We all know it’s going to be a tough game for both teams. Don’t just throw crap out there. I mean SP is the favorite for a reason for crying out loud. Just handle Gordy and we’ll handle OS. Then we’ll both prove who the best in the east is. Either way, the Gold ball is coming back east. 

37 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Definitely incorrect. More lies being spewed. Rtl is a Coalfield fan stating his opinion. We all know it’s going to be a tough game for both teams. Don’t just throw crap out there. I mean SP is the favorite for a reason for crying out loud. Just handle Gordy and we’ll handle OS. Then we’ll both prove who the best in the east is. Either way, the Gold ball is coming back east. 

I do not lie sir. I have no problem being the favorite. I’m not so sure SP is the favorite though. Someone said it best here yesterday. Greenback has been the measuring stick the past 5-6 years in the east. This SP team is a good team but that game is probably one that could go either way. Two years ago I believe Greenback was head and shoulders better than the rest of the East. I think it’s more even this time. As for the gold coming East. I believe two great teams in the west might have something to say about it as well. 

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good Monday. I tell you what this season has flown by. I haven't been a Pirate very long but Friday nights sure are fun watching the pirates play ball. Me and Roy were talking at the game last Friday. This team has a good chance to go all the way but he kept telling me about that Greenback team. If we win this week it will be my first trip there next week. He was griping about some stuff to me but I really don't get into that kind of stuff. What do we know about Gordonsville? I looked up their schedule and saw they have struggled. I talked to someone this morning at breakfast and they said this Gordonsville team will be the best team we have played in awhile. They had injuries or something this season I was told. I enjoyed the trip up to their field last season though. 

2 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good Monday. I tell you what this season has flown by. I haven't been a Pirate very long but Friday nights sure are fun watching the pirates play ball. Me and Roy were talking at the game last Friday. This team has a good chance to go all the way but he kept telling me about that Greenback team. If we win this week it will be my first trip there next week. He was griping about some stuff to me but I really don't get into that kind of stuff. What do we know about Gordonsville? I looked up their schedule and saw they have struggled. I talked to someone this morning at breakfast and they said this Gordonsville team will be the best team we have played in awhile. They had injuries or something this season I was told. I enjoyed the trip up to their field last season though. 

Hmmm thought you’d been sneaking in Ryan’s field already this year ???