Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

9 hours ago, sum1uno said:

If you can’t maintain solid offensive drives and chew clock then you are doomed. You can’t play from behind on these guys. Too many athletes. You have to play disciplined defense and tackle well. Force them to throw but keep pressure on QB while at same time try to keep him from getting loose. He will hurt you with his speed. Only way to beat them is keep yourself in game late. Other than Milan nobody has. If you can take them out of their comfort zone you may have a chance but it will take a perfect game and you will have to capitalize on any mistake they make. They have ability to score on every snap they take. 

I wish Huntland all the best but I still think it won’t be enough. Mustangs by 30

This guy knows football, and he knows Huntingdon as well as anyone not on the Mustangs staff... read this and you can skip the rest of this topic.

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2019 at 12:42 PM, Chad02 said:

If u like wings go to Ed's wings in fayetville it doesn't look like much but some of the best wings around  and i wont never forget that monsoon in lake county last year 

It's "Ed'z Wingz", and yes, the wings are fantastic.  Also their burgers are the bomb.  Try the "Alderman Burger", has smoked bologna and the "Barnyard Burger" has brisket, chicken fingers, and a fried egg.  It's huge.  After you go through "town" and pass the hospital on 64, it's just a couple of streets out of the way on Adams Street.  But also, you can stop at Nick's Grill right off of I-65 exit.  It is on 64 in the lobby of the Motel 6 and right across from Sarge's Restaurant (don't go there).  The Street Burrito is also HUGE and can choose carnitas, barbacoa, or chicken in it, but they have very good burgers as well.   It's only 45 minutes from Huntland HS from there and a good stop after driving 2 1/2 hours.  You will drive past Fayetteville High School where I'm told the Mustangs are going to go through their warm-ups on Friday.  File that away for future reference in a couple of years when playoffs go through Fayetteville (LOL).  Good luck and safe travels Mustangs!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2