Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

15 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Those obliterating schedules they play is probably the reason they why they have an 11-27 all time playoff record. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. Forrest hasn’t played anyone all that great this year either

No they haven’t but Salem has a Peabody fetish along with general Forrest Gump 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Who on forrests schedule is a state championship caliber team ? 

when has forrest ever beat anyone like that ? 

53 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Those obliterating schedules they play is probably the reason they why they have an 11-27 all time playoff record. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. Forrest hasn’t played anyone all that great this year either

Lol their schedule is 40th best (just 5 teams better) and they are barely winning games. That’s why on Sonny Moore’s power rankings they are 103 compared to Peabody being 17.

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@Golddoctor @Tide21 @allgoodlf @Goldentidefanatic @FightingBlue0 @PHSRollTide @Goldenpride Talk about Irony.. PHS is no MUS cant compare em...

but they are ranked together on Sonny mwahahahahahhaaha same PowerRanking at that... Hmmmmmmmmmm

We also can’t go out and give a scholarship either, homegrown... players have been here since kindergarten through up

41 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

@Golddoctor @Tide21 @allgoodlf @Goldentidefanatic @FightingBlue0 @PHSRollTide @Goldenpride Talk about Irony.. PHS is no MUS cant compare em...

but they are ranked together on Sonny mwahahahahahhaaha same PowerRanking at that... Hmmmmmmmmmm

I noticed that but didn’t want to shake the bush too much lol

5 hours ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

McKenzie's season ended with them 6-5.... Again, who has Peabody beat that's so good that makes ya'll sure that they will handle what Coach Robinson and the Bulldogs bringing to the table? 

Let's look at the level of play.  Last year UC beat you guys 35-28.  We beat UC 56-14 and 35-0.  That 35-0 came the following week UC put you guys out.  No disrespect to UC but neither team was on our level and we return the same kids from last year.  I hear that Fairley has done some wrong doing, much like Trezvant did a few years ago.  I can't prove it but it wont matter after Friday night.  You guys only beat MAHS by 3 tds with a full deck.  We beat them by 5 tds with some key big players out.  Keep bringing up schedule and we will continue to show you and everybody why we are so good.  We are just playing at a level that teams in our class are not capable of playing at.  Just you wait and see 

4 hours ago, Salem said:

Easy @BlackHavenSenator. Any questioning of Peabody's schedule results in a call going out to everyone wearing the black and gold to man their keyboards and defend the honor of Trenton. It's a legit sore spot. It doesn't matter if you present facts (the 45th easiest regular season schedule in all of 2A) and try to have a civil discussion. 

We won state with that same 45 ranking schedule last year.  Do you have anything better.  What the heck has Forrest done lately.  We have 2 Gold balls in 4 years.  Give me something better to read sir.

5 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Let's look at the level of play.  Last year UC beat you guys 35-28.  We beat UC 56-14 and 35-0.  That 35-0 came the following week UC put you guys out.  No disrespect to UC but neither team was on our level and we return the same kids from last year.  I hear that Fairley has done some wrong doing, much like Trezvant did a few years ago.  I can't prove it but it wont matter after Friday night.  You guys only beat MAHS by 3 tds with a full deck.  We beat them by 5 tds with some key big players out.  Keep bringing up schedule and we will continue to show you and everybody why we are so good.  We are just playing at a level that teams in our class are not capable of playing at.  Just you wait and see 

Its Friday tha crowds live, Roll Tide in this thing, me n my hittas, we gon turn this thang up we gon turn it up !!!