Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Same could be said about fairley. Who have they played and beat that is good ?  I can tell you that this team beat waverly last year in the semis and trousdale in the championship game while fairley got beat in the second round by a team we played twice and shut them out in the third round. 
All of that being said I still think it will be a game this Friday. 

This isn't last year bub

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

It's like people in West TN outside of Memphis done forgot ALL about What Trezevant JUST did a few years ago in "Small Ball" LOL...

I remember exactly what Trezevant did. They won a couple of state titles and it was later discovered that their head coach was changing the grades of players on the team. Yes, I remember very well what Trezevant did. They CHEATED!

4 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I remember exactly what Trezevant did. They won a couple of state titles and it was later discovered that their head coach was changing the grades of players on the team. Yes, I remember very well what Trezevant did. They CHEATED!

It wasn’t just grade changing but let’s not start that on this thread 

1 hour ago, BlackHavenSenator said:

Who has Peabody played that's legitimately good??? :huh: 

Easy @BlackHavenSenator. Any questioning of Peabody's schedule results in a call going out to everyone wearing the black and gold to man their keyboards and defend the honor of Trenton. It's a legit sore spot. It doesn't matter if you present facts (the 45th easiest regular season schedule in all of 2A) and try to have a civil discussion. 

1 minute ago, Salem said:

Easy @BlackHavenSenator. Any questioning of Peabody's schedule results in a call going out to everyone wearing the black and gold to man their keyboards and defend the honor of Trenton. It's a legit sore spot. It doesn't matter if you present facts (the 45th easiest regular season schedule in all of 2A) and try to have a civil discussion. 

We know our schedule was easy this year, and I’m not gonna deny that fact. We tried to schedule some superior teams but that didn’t work through. It’s playoffs, and we are now in company with teams that have either double digit wins or squads with wins against some good teams with 500 records against good opponents on the schedule. Gotta love playoff football 

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

So if Peabody wins the state championship, does this mean you guys will discredit them for an entire year because of their regular season schedule? I’m not saying they’re going to win it all, not have I once said they will win it all this year either. Go check every one of my posts & you’ll see. But I’m honestly asking if they were to win it all, are you guys going to tip the cap & congratulate them or diss them because of their weak regular season schedule? 

Edited by FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

So if Peabody wins the state championship, does this mean you guys will discredit them for an entire year because of their regular season schedule? I’m not saying they’re going to win it all, not have I once said they will win it all this year either. Go check every one of my posts & you’ll see. But I’m honestly asking if they were to win it all, are you guys going to tip the cap & congratulate them or diss them because of their weak regular season schedule? 

Haters  you know you are doing something right when you have them. It’s part of success 

Edited by Tide21

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

Who on forrests schedule is a state championship caliber team ? 

when has forrest ever beat anyone like that ? 

Edited by Tide21

36 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Who on forrests schedule is a state championship caliber team ? 

when has forrest ever beat anyone like that ? 

Those obliterating schedules they play is probably the reason they why they have an 11-27 all time playoff record. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. Forrest hasn’t played anyone all that great this year either