South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

Respect to two great programs and congrats to both on good seasons and making it this far in the playoffs.  Both teams will come out and lay it on the line the same way they have in their other semi-final meetings.  I was at both of the other meetings and plan on being at this one as well, as I think this one has the potential to be a classic.  Can GB slow down the run game of SP??? Can SP slow down the pass game of GB???  How will the weather be a factor???  Who can steal and extra possession or two with a turnover???  Go Kees!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Will have to study on this one some this week, no way I would pick a winner in this one yet

I wasn’t really making a prediction. Was just stating if certain scenarios happen, we’ll win. If not, then SP will. It’s pretty simple. Who can stop what the other does more? And turnovers. Can’t afford turnovers in this game. Clock management too. Can’t allow SP to gain 5 yards every play. They’ll minimize our possessions which would be huge for them. 

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)