South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

It’s a pick play when the receiver goes and blocks the DB while the ball is in the air. That’s exactly what happened on a couple balls 20 caught. It might not have made a difference but that’s the rule. 

Let me ask you a question... what if GB would have converted on the 5 td passes that we normally do connect on. What would you all have said then?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

That’s where Carlos youngers film was right down the line. Go watch it. 

Ive showed 10 Football Fans the I shoot Archery with from around the Country. All 10 said its not even close. No TD. I dont know what Video you are watching but the one I saw isnt even questionable. 

Just now, Geno said:

Ive showed 10 Football Fans the I shoot Archery with from around the Country. All 10 said its not even close. No TD. I dont know what Video you are watching but the one I saw isnt even questionable. 

Yeah whatever. I mean do you want us to give you our spot in Cookeville? Do you want it handed to you?

1 minute ago, Geno said:

I will tell you what go watch the film I told you about and then post it on here and let everyone make their on decisions. I guarantee you you want like the film because he did score. 

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

You people like putting words in people’s mouths don’t you?  I never said you didn’t deserve to win. You need to check yourself and go back and look at my posts. 

Don’t need to check nothing lol. You guys need to give credit where credit is due. SP played a good game. They didn’t capitalize on every play and neither did GB but that’s what happens in games like these.