South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Not sure how fortunate it was,caused my son to miss a year of playing. I woudn't call that fortunate.

That is unfortunate, guess that's why some decide moving is worth it. Personally don't know if I would or not. Never been in that situation. Like you guess folks just gotta do what's right for them. I'm sure next season he'llmake up for it. I've watched yours before, doubt this one is much different. Always play hard. 

Just now, crow said:

That is unfortunate, guess that's why some decide moving is worth it. Personally don't know if I would or not. Never been in that situation. Like you guess folks just gotta do what's right for them. I'm sure next season he'llmake up for it. I've watched yours before, doubt this one is much different. Always play hard. 

He's working at it, gonna be really hard to start next season. Would have been much easier at Cloudland.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

So if you're kid lie,s to you and you give them the rod of reproof, would you call that judging. If so,I'm in trouble. 

Pointing out a truth is a fact and not a sin, judging others is. If you have proof of their sin you should prove it else your spreading what could be false accusations. Here's one more for you as you have brought God up and people being judged...

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

anyhow i wont post more on this Pujo. I'm just letting you know if what your saying is false in Gods eyes you are the one doing the bad deed. Transfers aren't illegal if you abide by the rules implemented by the governing body. If you have proof you should say something and quit spreading hate.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Pointing out a truth is a fact and not a sin, judging others is. If you have proof of their sin you should prove it else your spreading what could be false accusations. Here's one more for you as you have brought God up and people being judged...

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

anyhow i wont post more on this Pujo. I'm just letting you know if what your saying is false in Gods eyes you are the one doing the bad deed. Transfers aren't illegal if you abide by the rules implemented by the governing body. If you have proof you should say something and quit spreading hate.

2 and 2 if 4 every time.

5 minutes ago, crow said:

For my part of it, I think kids should be able to transfer for whatever reason. But the way it is ,they are not. If a kid works his or her rear off to achieve something, they should not be hid in a system where they have no chance.

19 minutes ago, crow said:

And Mike had told me straight to my face that he was done Coaching. I really didn't believe it, its in his blood. Glad he changed his mind.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Seen a lot of ,what about this and how about that,but no one is willing to tell the truth about what I asked. That speaks volumes. 

There’s been atleast half of us on here tell everyone the truth but no one wants to believe it even you so we quit wasting our time explaining it. So nothing speaks volumes JUST listen to what’s being said that simple. I’m done with this we have a state title to play for. 

Just now, WarChant said:

There’s been atleast half of us on here tell everyone the truth but no one wants to believe it even you so we quit wasting our time explaining it. So nothing speaks volumes JUST listen to what’s being said that simple. I’m done with this we have a state title to play for. 

I must have missed it, so what was the reason for these kids leaving the other schools. Were any encouraged .