Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

24 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Was there any damage done to the field when those storms came through? Has there been a game there since that weekend? I know it was one of the last weekends in October. Just wondering how field conditions might be & if that will play a factor into the game Friday night. 

No damage to the stadium itself just a lot Of debris that was cleaned up Sunday. No games since wk 8. Field should b in good shape besides whatever rain we get this week 

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

maybe you are unaware of the robbery that occrred at chapel hill. Riverside did not beat forrest. since you are too dumb to 1. know what happened and 2. addressed me with a simpleton/lloyd christmas/harry "do you realize what you've done?" question, please refrain from addressing me any further. 

Oh look the whiner has moved this thread! 

4 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

dude i will explain this 1x. when the refs do what they did it throws off the entire game. a game is a collection of ebbs and flows. people do this all the time, and its obvious they havent played. it wrecked the entire game. it created situations that would not have existed...a ripple effect...or domino effect.    and the refs potentialyl got the last call wrong as well. given their incompetence thruout the game, its fair to say they likely screwed that up too. so your analysis, therefore, is simplistic, shortsighted and wrong. 

and im not embarrassed. but i appreciate your concern. maybe u will be in the same position, defending either your team, or your children, or your family. i hope you chose to do what is right, as opposed worrying about image like you are here.  you are likely here for the materialism and prestige your team gives you. ive supported Forrest no matter what, even criticized them to the point that posters here who arent even forrest fans were offended.  because this program is family. and you go down to the death for family, you HOLD FAMILY ACCOUNTABLE and you HAVE THEIR BACK no matter what simple minded people like yourself might think. 

maybe you will stand up for something someday instead of being a mindless sheep who blends in with the flock.  its a narrow needle eye. This si exactly what that means. you have the text and you cant even recognize it when it slaps you upside your hollow head.     

oh look it’s the cry show! :popcorneater: All this whining and your going make it flood like it did back 2010.