Redneck Buried-ville thread (Okelund-Mairvul)

STARSNBARS

24 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Maybee 526 spots werser....:popcorneater:

where the VIP parkin up at that place.......thinkin this is the game of the week for the Booger Pack .......a real famous person up their offered Booger top notch sittin place if Booger would come

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

29 minutes ago, Booger said:

where the VIP parkin up at that place.......thinkin this is the game of the week for the Booger Pack .......a real famous person up their offered Booger top notch sittin place if Booger would come

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

VIP parking is at the Barber Shop. 

I heard they have the “official drink of the Irish” on demand. 

5 minutes ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Oakland will try to make a game of it.   Doesnt look good with those state rankings.  Go Patriots!

I doubt anyone actually believes anything other this game being an absolute dog fight between 2 really good teams. Whoever survives it will have a serious advantage the following week - barring serious injuries 

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. Whomever wins will have to face a Ravenwood or Houston. Ravenwood is known for having NFL players/coaches suit up to make their players tuffer. They also got  MJGoobers best player.  Houston has that big strong running back that is being "slept on". They are really known for girls kickball, but they seem to be moving up in "Fútbol Americano" as well. Especially since they are their own school system. I predict they and the other break-away systems will be regulars in the future.

3 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not sure if serious..........

Totally serious.

2017 6A state championship game Maryville 42 Cane Ridge 7

2018 6A state championship game Oakland 37 Whitehaven 0

2019 6A state championship game …. more of the same

Lots of starters in the previous two 6A title games are back for Maryville and Oakland....whats changed on the other side?