2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Your tiger goat won’t be any good I heard Peabody is bringing a donkey! For real...

We got it from guidance. I rode it to riverside and you see what happened. He is the brother to lake county’s donkey. He is trained up and mean as ever.  I’m putting him on strict diet of gunpowder and tequila this week 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

They aren’t. Not even close but I will tell you they will lay the wood when running the ball. I seen #11 for LC and I kinda giggled to myself but the kid is by far the best finisher when running the ball that I have seen this yr at 1A. And they have a huge QB that is hard to bring down. I’m glad I got to see them tonight. You will see what I’m talking about. But if I was LC I would be really worried about this matchup. I doubt any of them has got to Greenback live in person like I did. By far the best passing game I have seen by any team this yr and it’s going to hurt LC mark it down.

Vandy, we have seen every style of play you can see in a season. Yes, we have seen Greenback. LC will be just fine in this game. Greenback is a great team and I hope they think they are going to see what you thought you seen tonight. LC didn't have to throw tonight much to our surprise but it is something LC can do very well. Oh, and LC will hit you when your on offense. LC did what was needed and we expect the same next week. Huntingdon chanced their gameplan and threw the ball more than we expected. LC will be ready and it will be a heck of championship game. LC gameplan changed when the Falcons realized they could run on Huntingdon with success. No need to throw. LC will move the Greenback qb off his spots. I look for a great game. I maintain after seeing Simpson from Westview that he will be the best qb LC has seen this year. I could be wrong but we will see. Plus, LC loves the underdog role. 

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Vandy, we have seen every style of play you can see in a season. Yes, we have seen Greenback. LC will be just fine in this game. Greenback is a great team and I hope they think they are going to see what you thought you seen tonight. LC didn't have to throw tonight much to our surprise but it is something LC can do very well. Oh, and LC will hit you when your on offense. LC did what was needed and we expect the same next week. Huntingdon chanced their gameplan and threw the ball more than we expected. LC will be ready and it will be a heck of championship game. LC gameplan changed when the Falcons realized they could run on Huntingdon with success. No need to throw. LC will move the Greenback qb off his spots. I look for a great game. I maintain after seeing Simpson from Westview that he will be the best qb LC has seen this year. I could be wrong but we will see. Plus, LC loves the underdog role. 

Sorry wrong thread.

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You guys are taking my comment out of context! I didn’t say they had a better QB but the kid is good. I do think they have a better Passing Game. 

There is a difference.

And I take your comment like I’m going against LC but that’s not the case I was just giving my honest opinion.

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You guys are taking my comment out of context! I didn’t say they had a better QB but the kid is good. I do think they have a better Passing Game. 

There is a difference.

And I take your comment like I’m going against LC but that’s not the case I was just giving my honest opinion.

Oh no I get what your saying. Like you said you are giving your honest opinion. That's all good. I'm just explaining kind of what happened tonight. Your pick is fine and great. We all have them. I also do not think Greenback has seen a d line like they are about to see. We will see next Friday.

Edited by lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Oh no I get what your saying. Like you said you are giving your honest opinion. That's all good. I'm just explaining kind of what happened tonight. Your pick is fine and great. We all have them.

I met a guy at the game tonight named Seth. He said he played football and Baseball and he said he played college baseball I believe. Anyways I was telling him if Huntingdon won and SP won then Huntingdon would be in trouble and if LC won and Greenback ended up winning the I would have to lean towards Greenback. All of you guys didn’t make it this far for nothing. I look forward to watching a great game next week.