Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

11 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

So this year with Tee Hodge 10 points is all that was scored on offense against Oakland, defense played lights out for sure, but where was that defense last year even with a healthy Tee Hodge, he doesnt play defense. All you do is eliminate the running clock 

Again, go watch the game, most of Oakland's points came from a short field, taking advantage of Maryville INT's and gambles they made on 4th down to try to swing momentum

Oakland v. Maryville 2018 stats

Edited by MidTennFootball

It comes down to one coach having Red Hair and the other did not. Plan and simple. Maryville is the better program and is ran to higher expectations. I’m still shocked to see what I saw this evening, but Ravenwood HC can not do some of the things that they did tonight. Unacceptable. 

Maryville was the better team and proved it. However, it’s hard to watch something like that unfold when it’s the Highest Classification in the state. One coach has been there. The other made it a showmanship tonight. Guess what... Showman’s get exposed.

So, proud of Coach Hunt and the Maryville staff. Great Program with tons of Class. Others should watch have that works. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Again, go watch the game, most of Oakland's points came from a short field, taking advantage of Maryville INT's and gambles they made on 4th down to try to swing momentum

Oakland v. Maryville 2018 stats

I watched the game, no need to again. I just dont understand the need to go straight to changing the offense completely. Oakland was 2 shoe string tackles away from a 14 to 12 score this year. 

35 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

It comes down to one coach having Red Hair and the other did not. Plan and simple. Maryville is the better program and is ran to higher expectations. I’m still shocked to see what I saw this evening, but Ravenwood HC can not do some of the things that they did tonight. Unacceptable. 

Maryville was the better team and proved it. However, it’s hard to watch something like that unfold when it’s the Highest Classification in the state. One coach has been there. The other made it a showmanship tonight. Guess what... Showman’s get exposed.

So, proud of Coach Hunt and the Maryville staff. Great Program with tons of Class. Others should watch have that works. 

Get of my lawn guy has shown up. Do you even know the back story behind the hair??

He had it last week against Houston and they played just fine.

Ravenwood made tons of mistakes tonight some forced by Maryville others not, it was clear this Ravenwood team was not ready for the big stage.

3 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Get of my lawn guy has shown up. Do you even know the back story behind the hair??

He had it last week against Houston and they played just fine.

Ravenwood made tons of mistakes tonight some forced by Maryville others not, it was clear this Ravenwood team was not ready for the big stage.

The head butt should be an ejection!

Hats off to these kids. Not one starter on D over 220lbs. but these guys played great TEAM D......And the offense was just so efficient in taking what the other team was giving...... I don't know what the future holds, but DH is 41-3 (right at 94%) with 2 Gold balls in 3 seasons.......All will rest well here tonite in Title Town.....Congrats CHAMPS.....!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I'm not arguing that maryville has been and is a dynasty we all know the goldballs thrive in Blount county but you cant tell me 1 person caused a running clock last year. Oakland and Maryville home and away the last few years is dead even. Home team wins

So Maryville has 6 of the 11 6A Gold balls .... and Oakland has one ... Oakland had a great team last year , we've had a few ourselves  , and we've won plenty away from Maryville . This always happens every year , the most needy trolls come out trying to get attention . Your team is sitting at home but you want to feel relevant so you totally take over a thread you have nothing to do with . 

Great win and great season for the Rebels ... For any Bozo out there trying to take anything away from Coach Derek Hunt ... You just don't have a clue . We are very lucky to have had Coach Quarles and Coach Hunt !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hats off to these kids. Not one starter on D over 220lbs. but these guys played great TEAM D......And the offense was just so efficient in taking what the other team was giving...... I don't know what the future holds, but DH is 41-3 (right at 94%) with 2 Gold balls in 3 seasons.......All will rest well here tonite in Title Town.....Congrats CHAMPS.....!!!

Man I hate it when your pups write your posts , took me forever to decipher this ! lol