Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

11 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Well, Joe is still bald. Are you still waiting on Catswild’s report card? How many trickles are left until you give up on it?

REPORT CARD FOR WEST

OFFENSIVE LINE - D - When you have no rushing yardage, you're lucky not to get an F

WR - B - They weren't the problem and did pretty well with what they were given 

RB - D - When you have no rushing yards, you're lucky not to get an F

QB - D - When you have no offensive points, you're lucky not to get an F

PUNTERS/KICKERS - B - We made an extra point and most punts were good

DEFENSIVE LINE - B - After the first quarter, they won the battle

LB - B - After the first quarter, they won the battle

DB - C+ - They were OK, and #17 was improved, but were also aided by some poor passes

COACHING - D - OFFENSIVE STAFF gets an F - DEFENSIVE STAFF gets a B

On to Clinton................................................................................................................

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Could it be possible with all this covid19 mess....Is it even possible that OR could meet AC this year....no never mind don't even want to think of that. Everything is going good for a complete season as is. Lol But I would like to see it at least this year. HAHA

I wouldn’t mind seeing that. Honestly, I think it’s a shame they don’t play every year.

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing that. Honestly, I think it’s a shame they don’t play every year.

I would really like that one too even though I would much more like to give CCHS some more beatens too. Haha. I like OR and Clinton just of course when we play but any other time I am pulling for them to get a state championship. I would Love for OR take a 5A state and AC get a state. I would say Clinton too but they have some growing (rebuilding) to even wish. Really glad we are not in same classification its good to separate. county teams when possible.

Just wanted to give props to B.Kelly and J.Bervan.I would say add J,Adams and they are involved on 85% of defensive plays.33 and 38 are going be a heck of tandem coming back next yr in middle of defense.Also after watching film I was glad to see 9 get more time.I watch most of JV and fresh games and even middle school.We have some guys that need some reps.I know Ive been going on about B.Heyward since last yr but the RB off the championship Rams team D.Dozier is a heck of a RB.I think because he is small they are not bringing him up.He is fast and strong for his size and hard to get your hands on him or square him up.Jackson is big and needs room to get going but the lil guys can get through tight spaces like 6 does.Also I love P.Turner and how hard he plays and how much he cares.We need to get him more touches.

Karns has a very athletic kid, #8 against Campbell County, who ran wild against the Cougars. WIldcats need to be focused going to Karns Friday night and get a solid win going into bye week, Remember 1985 when the Beavers behind a solid running back derailed the Alfred Jones show in a huge upset, It can happen, be ready to play,

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

By the way...

Five days until kickoff!

RWR!

Thanks!  I will have to mark that on my calendar. I was a day ahead last week. All alone for 30 minutes on Thursday night wondering why Prep Radio kept saying off line. When sweet updated me I felt about the size of pee ant. Lol

Edited by Mavericksinflight