SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

17 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We need a 3rd party.  Sadly we don't have one.  If I have to go with Sleepy Joe I will.  As far as Chi Com,  America would never go for that.  We are a capitalist society and always will be.  Of course all the bailouts and government handouts will go to the Corporate world.  

I like ya ST....But dang! Sleepy Joe is THE most crooked, unfit man to run in a looooong time. I wouldn't vote period if I had to vote for him. He makes Hillary look like a saint in some ways. :roflol:

32 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I like ya ST....But dang! Sleepy Joe is THE most crooked, unfit man to run in a looooong time. I wouldn't vote period if I had to vote for him. He makes Hillary look like a saint in some ways. :roflol:

How could anybody more crooked than Trump.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Without a doubt Trump has some baggage but what he has done so far Two thumbs up!He don't back down from the crack pots and I know it's for politics but the man takes his own money out to help folks and WE don't pay him a thing.Name ONE other who has or will do that?If the Dems would have listened and shut the borders down we may not be where we are with this media circus.

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Trump is going down as the worse President of all-time.  Write it down.   He's so bad he makes Jimmy Carter look presidential.  

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Without a doubt Trump has some baggage but what he has done so far Two thumbs up!He don't back down from the crack pots and I know it's for politics but the man takes his own money out to help folks and WE don't pay him a thing.Name ONE other who has or will do that?If the Dems would have listened and shut the borders down we may not be where we are with this media circus.

Trump has made a killing off his properties bedding up the secret service.  They have a running tab tied to his bank account,  rolled by the American taxpayer.   He's nothing more than a brand,  like Fruit of the Loom.  Cheap and stained.

Edited by Southtowner