Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South Pitt gonna have to step up their game and orchestrate some more transfers. OP and his girlfriend taco girl gonna have to get busy.....

Trust me, SP will still be SP with or without anyone who decides to leave. 
 I understand you’re being facetious but SP will be solid again regardless! 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree 100%. South Pitt recruits too well not to be a top team. 

The South Pitt program recruits itself. Much like Greenback, Trousdale, and others through the years.  However, 99% of these rising SP upperclassmen have been together since they were 5-6 year olds. Those are the facts.  We did receive the twin brother transfers and their sister at Christmas. She recently made all district in basketball as well as signing with Roane State. One brother was the district tournament MVP as well. And yes we are glad to have their family here in South Pittsburg. 

Edited by SPHS09
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Big Purple bowel movement is you still trying to rattle cages big dummy? I figured you and Crow boy was too busy packing each others fudge.  You think im joking but im not. 

What is “packing fudge” Roy?  I’m not familiar with this. Please enlighten me. Go ahead and say it right here on the T for all to see. It is something appropriate for the T correct??  This must be why you are always eating fudge rounds. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

53 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Wait..... you can read???

Oh now... seeing as you’re a Milan alumni or supporter I expected a better response. You need to brush up on those snappy comebacks! 
 Besides, looks like a few schools are taking lessons from Milan! Pretty brave to have a guide out about the facts of Football recruiting! :thumb::popcorneater:
 025403A9-654D-4DD4-A9D6-E556CAFDCDC9.jpeg.5594bd4683c983395ae86e953c8757c4.jpeg

9 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Oh now... seeing as you’re a Milan alumni or supporter I expected a better response. You need to brush up on those snappy comebacks! 
 Besides, looks like a few schools are taking lessons from Milan! Pretty brave to have a guide out about the facts of Football recruiting! :thumb::popcorneater:
 025403A9-654D-4DD4-A9D6-E556CAFDCDC9.jpeg.5594bd4683c983395ae86e953c8757c4.jpeg

My comeback might not have been creative but at least it was true. Yours is fake news.