Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i aint falling for this mess from the lead orchestrater.  I garuntee you greenback fellars was supposed to be down last year and went a telling them Maryville boys and them Blount boys about that fake honey hole.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy,  did your goat bring that Waggoner man to the Pitt?  I guarantee you that's a really good haul for the GOAT. 

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  did your goat bring that Waggoner man to the Pitt?  I guarantee you that's a really good haul for the GOAT. 

I personally don’t care how or why he got here. Just reading his biography told me plenty. I’m not sure how Coach Grider got him here but kudos on the move. It sounds like we’ve got us a good one. Also the intro to two former pirates coming back to coach was awesome.  I’m ready for some football after 3 outstanding hires. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I personally don’t care how or why he got here. Just reading his biography told me plenty. I’m not sure how Coach Grider got him here but kudos on the move. It sounds like we’ve got us a good one. Also the intro to two former pirates coming back to coach was awesome.  I’m ready for some football after 3 outstanding hires. 

I couldn't have said it better.  :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Chattanooga schools are able to gather & begin workouts May 28. What is the suspective start date for Marion county?  BTW, The new hire is a solid choice. Welcome aboard coach! 

Knox County schools are set for May 26.  Surely ours will be the end of this month.  

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

ST, Old Pirate stands corrected. It was not Chattanooga schools I read about.

OP,  I'm fairly certain I read about the Chattanooga schools on Twitter.  Now I can't find it anywhere.  Maybe it's been retracted as of now until everything has been ironed out a bit more clearly.

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

When workouts resume, Pirates will begin with around 72 players. Should be another great playoff run this year.

Wow 72 players!!  That is unparalleled depth for a 1A school. That kind of depth combined with the talent and superior coaching S Pitt possesses should lead to a good ball for the pirates. No one in 1A should be able to touch them. 

3 hours ago, piratetom said:

When workouts resume, Pirates will begin with around 72 players. Should be another great playoff run this year.

Tom if we get to you all,it will be my turn to say bring home the gold!This will be Coach Griders swan song.He will mercy rule all teams this year,mark my word it wont be close!I'm betting he retires with this ring!