Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Tom if we get to you all,it will be my turn to say bring home the gold!This will be Coach Griders swan song.He will mercy rule all teams this year,mark my word it wont be close!I'm betting he retires with this ring!

Unfortunately that doesn't always translate to success on the field. Hope you and your family have stayed safe.

Edited by piratetom

Old Pirate says the # count is a direct realization, “IT’S COMING”.  Kids And coaches aren’t dummies, multitudes want  a seat on the Pirate Ship. The huge number of players will create heat shield for the starters once it gets cold. Heck, the # count don’t even count OP’s & Roy’s goat reported recruiting trips! YepReconSo! LOPWOAO 

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Us neither.SP must an all boy school now.:ph34r:

Easy....I did read the same thing about 72 players but as we all know, that number will probably change before the Pirates take the field for their first game! 
 Every team starts off with good numbers, then it starts dwindling down as the summer progresses! 

9 hours ago, powerp said:

We will start with around 70 guys. That number will dwindle I'm sure like always. 70 players doesn't mean 70 studs though. However, the addition of Derek, TJ, and JJ to the defense this year should make us nasty.

There is nobody by those names I have heard about and I set at the liars table in Harvey’s at least twice a week. lol