Miss Basketball finalists

dmm88

45 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I'm going on out of a "short" limb for next year in AA....Jada Harrison from Westview. The freshman dropped 33 against Covington last night and one of the fans I talked to who is actually from Covington said he couldn't remember the last time a player put 30 on them and teams typically have a hard time breaking 30 on them collectively. Remember that name......

For sure she’s not done this year. 

2 hours ago, SuperFan14A said:

I'm going on out of a "short" limb for next year in AA....Jada Harrison from Westview. The freshman dropped 33 against Covington last night and one of the fans I talked to who is actually from Covington said he couldn't remember the last time a player put 30 on them and teams typically have a hard time breaking 30 on them collectively. Remember that name......

No doubt! She is a very special player. Hates to lose so will do whatever she needs to do to make sure her team has the best chance to win. Look forward to seeing her play at state this year and then over the next three season. She is rare talent!

15 hours ago, gcfan2 said:

Yep. And she could still give the finalists in class A a run for their money today no doubt in my mind. She had an outstanding career at GC and helped win 2 state titles! Back to back. Miss Basketball is a joke. Explain to me how you have a girl that is 70-1 over 2 years , won 2 state titles not win? People must have forgotten,  she played in district 13 AA. At the time the best player in the toughest district in the state from top to bottom. No question.! As far as I know the girl from Westview won. (Won't mention names) who got put out in the simi's and  won it over Heather Butler. I remember. Its miss Basketball for a reason. She was clearly the best player in AA at least her senior year, maybe both seasons. Oh well, doesn't really matter. OVC MVP at least twice. Brought UT Martin to some of its best years ever. Played in 2 NCAA games....I'm pretty sure. Oh yeah, then she went on to play professional ball for a few years. Hands down the best player in AA those 2 years. When politics get involved , it's shameful. 

It was actually a player from Obion Central whose team was eliminated by Westview in the Semis.

• Like 1