Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

3 hours ago, BullShark said:

My favorite part of coacht is grown men going back and forth with trash talk only to have their meal of “crow” determined by 14 to 18 year old girls.  Final four is going to be a fight to the finish.  I got the winner of the TCA - Tipton game, most likely TCA.  See ya’ll at Lipscomb....bring a big appetite!

Who said we were grown men?!! Haha. BigEd said he was still growing!

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Will be interesting. TCA playing Tipton Rosemark for the forth time won’t be easy I assure you. Any one know the game times both days? I hope it is available on the HS website. 

Thursday

Goodpasture v. TKA 12:00 pm

TCA vs. TRA 3:15 pm

Championship Saturday at noon.

Well, We are less than 24 hours away from the tip-off of Trinity Christian Academy and Tipton Rosemark. Game time is scheduled for 3:15 p.m.  This game is going to be a hard fought war between two very hungry and skilled basketball teams. TCA dominated the first contest between these two teams and the final two contests have been absolute slugfests that we're not decided until the games last minutes. TCA has shown the ability to play from behind if needed. I have personally not seen that same ability out of TRA, but that does not mean that they can't.

My personal feelings are that if TCA can get an early lead in this game, that heavily favors them. If Tipton Rosemark gets an early lead or the game remains back and forth, this game will go down to the buzzer. I personally believe that the depth of TCA will be the deciding factor. They can go nine deep with little to no drop off in talent. Most schools are fortunate to have one good big person in the post. TCA will throw three different quality post post players at Tipton Rosemark and will constantly rotate them in and out. The big key is going to be which team handles the other teams pressure the best. This has the makings of a very entertaining basketball game.

Edited by ReitzFan

25 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Well, We are less than 24 hours away from the tip-off of Trinity Christian Academy and Tipton Rosemark. Game time is scheduled for 3:15 p.m.  This game is going to be a hard fought war between two very hungry and skilled basketball teams. TCA dominated the first contest between these two teams and the final two contests have been absolute slugfests that we're not decided until the games last minutes. TCA has shown the ability to play from behind if needed. I have personally not seen that same ability out of TRA, but that does not mean that they can't.

My personal feelings are that if TCA can get an early lead in this game, that heavily favors them. If Tipton Rosemark gets an early lead or the game remains back and forth, this game will go down to the buzzer. I personally believe that the depth of TCA will be the deciding factor. They can go nine deep with little to no drop off in talent. Most schools are fortunate to have one good big person in the post. TCA will throw three different quality post post players at Tipton Rosemark and will constantly rotate them in and out. The big key is going to be which team handles the other teams pressure the best. This has the makings of a very entertaining basketball game.

I think this is TCA’s year. I know playing a team a forth time is probably not what they planned but I think they find a way to win. I like Goodpasture over TKA and TCA over Goodpasture.

Go lions!!!!  Time to show what y’all are about. Good luck. Also I want To put a plug on the coaching staff at TCA. These coaches compliment each other. When it is game time each one of their strengths come in to play. That is a huge compliment to the head coach. Good luck and sleep well. Time to get crazy for 3 days. 

First let me say that I like TCA to win the championship. But it will be a knock down street fight. Every game with TRA has been closer score wise than the game before it. 13, 11 and the last one by 8. I feel this one will follow that trend. But I see TCA’s depth being the key factor and they pull it out in the end. Matching up with good pasture will be tough. They shoot the 3 very well and TCA will have to get hands in faces consistently to keep Goodpasture from having a good night shooting. Goodpasture is experienced and will be a tough row to hoe but I think the Lions do it. Good luck TCA!!!

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

First let me say that I like TCA to win the championship. But it will be a knock down street fight. Every game with TRA has been closer score wise than the game before it. 13, 11 and the last one by 8. I feel this one will follow that trend. But I see TCA’s depth being the key factor and they pull it out in the end. Matching up with good pasture will be tough. They shoot the 3 very well and TCA will have to get hands in faces consistently to keep Goodpasture from having a good night shooting. Goodpasture is experienced and will be a tough row to hoe but I think the Lions do it. Good luck TCA!!!

NOBODY has given The Kings Academy a chance, except those in east TN..  However, they just keep winning!  Great job ladies today in the victory over Goodpasture.  

Edited by HSsportsfan1

The King's Academy has punched their way to the state championship game with a 62 to 45 win over Goodpasture.

Stats from the game show that Goodpasture hit one more field goal and three more three-point shots than TKA. From the free throw line, TKA was 23 of 40 while Goodpasture was ONLY 5 of 7 from the free throw line. Four out of five Goodpasture starters found out of the game.

TKA will face the winner of the TCA v TRA game on Saturday at noon for the state championship

Edited by ReitzFan

13 minutes ago, HSsportsfan1 said:

NOBODY has given The Kings Academy a chance, except those in east TN..  However, they just keep winning!  Great job ladies today in the victory over Goodpasture.  

It will certainly be an interesting game between TKA and either TCA or TRA

Edited by ReitzFan