Preseason Top Ten in 4A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, GangTackle said:

Neither does recruiting or open enrollment.    *que guy saying all schools have open enrollment, which they may have that policy, but it isn't the same*  Carter/Greene County all stars > Haywood/Springfield. 

I will say the east teams do seem to be better coached.

Why isn’t it the same?  If the policies are the same what’s the difference??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GangTackle said:

I've witnessed several athletes be denied going to other schools they weren't zoned for on this side of the state. Even though they said they wanted a better education than the school they were at. It "wasn't enough probable cause" even though the other school offered more academic advantages and the student had a high GPA and no record of ever being in trouble. My son being one of them. The difference is it would be allowed on the east side of the state.

I understand what you are saying. And yes I have seen a few systems statewide that have an open zone policy and are very selective about who they let in. However most open zones in west tn I have seen in my 21 years in the education field will let you in as long as you meet the criteria of their policy. Sorry your son was done wrong. I really mean that. 

21 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

I dont wanna hear about a 42-7 loss by a guy whos team the last 3 years has gone 1-8, 1-9, and 3-7. 

I was asking for your take on that particular game...

instead you completely change the subject to an entirely different team and coaching staff...unrelated to coach Smith & coach Hookfin

sure we can talk about Coach Taylor and the first half of the first matchup he had vs Henry Co, where Liberty was absolutely making a mockery out of the Patriots in the first half...then we can move on to his reluctance to take his star DE out of the double teams and his best LB out of his traditional formation to stop the Patriots sweep that was run over and over again to the tune of 40+ straight points in the second half...

we can talk about how Liberty only won 1 game that year but somehow had the Henry Co faithful up in arms for a half...against a 1 win team...ouch

shoot we can talk about coach Turner now, maybe he’s relevant in this conversation too, who knows

55 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

instead you completely change the subject to an entirely different team and coaching staff...unrelated to coach Smith & coach Hookfin

sure we can talk about Coach Taylor and the first half of the first matchup he had vs Henry Co, where Liberty was absolutely making a mockery out of the Patriots in the first half...then we can move on to his reluctance to take his star DE out of the double teams and his best LB out of his traditional formation to stop the Patriots sweep that was run over and over again to the tune of 40+ straight points in the second half...

we can talk about how Liberty only won 1 game that year but somehow had the Henry Co faithful up in arms for a half...against a 1 win team...ouch

shoot we can talk about coach Turner now, maybe he’s relevant in this conversation too, who knows

You need some pepper with that salt???

5 hours ago, dhstennis said:

Ok its official dhstennis is the first finalists for Saltiest Man Of The Year!

222020185937.jpg

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Ok its official dhstennis is the first finalists for Saltiest Man Of The Year!

222020185937.jpg

And your still avoiding any dialogue...even when asked about your “opinion “ which you were so high on with Swipes...but hey, I’d stop before I got owned a 2nd time too