Coach Bowling steps down at Union City

toinemac

2 hours ago, toinemac said:

From what I understand of his situation you are probably right but I would ask all the same. Wouldn’t be doing due diligence if you didn’t ask.

I wouldnt be suprised for the UC administration to reach out to Coach V. But he has a very good shot at a 3peat in 2A small ball which is rare ! His defensive pieces coming back this year should be dominant ! If I was UC I would stay in house amd continue the veer as it stands tue only thing that has really changed is a Dominate Tide team and other than that the Veer works plain and simple !!! Its 2 A ball all programs have ups as well as downs !!

21 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yes Josh Puckett is yalls man! Throw the bank at him and get him the heck out of LC. 

I'm surprised coach Frost from Riverside's name doesn't come up more in coaching searches. Not many guys in the area gets as.much out of his players as him 

Haha you only want him to get out of Tiptonville because you know it's the main roadblock that's stopping West Carroll from winning district. Regarding from Frost, I agree. However, I believe he is fine in Parsons.

• Like 1