Welp. This site went soft. I'm outta here

25 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Can't do it anymore. Too many threads getting deleted. Too many soft folks including coach t himself. Y'all have a good one I'll always miss what this page used to be. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Won’t be the same without ya homie. Think it over bro. 

Cartman see if you can take Crow boy and big purple bowel movement with you.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Can't do it anymore. Too many threads getting deleted. Too many soft folks including coach t himself. Y'all have a good one I'll always miss what this page used to be. 

I’m with ya. I dont Post much any longer. People have feelings on their shoulders especially if you disagree with them. It is just like society now. Sad!!!  Good luck War Eagles!!

14 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Don’t go out like this. If you’re done go full cartman on someone. Don’t walk away bro, make em throw you out lol. 

The fact that I can still post here as "the king" speaks for itself.  I had to be the most inflammatory poster between 2003 and 2007.  People used to have much thicker skin.  I was banned and put on probation several times but was allowed to come back.  IMO,  as long as there is no profanity,  then people should be allowed to go back and forth.  Hurt feelings are not a fatal disease.  I've been attacked on here with the most vicious words and I've lost my share of peeing contests.  Crazzyness,  whether he wants to admit it or not,  was a complete savage.  He was ever bit as bad as me and we had some terrible dialogue on here.  But here we are today and me and crazzyness could sit in a chair beside each other and talk sports all day.  Pujo is the big brother I never had.  Me and him fought all the time back in the day.  Its not the end of the world if someone gets upset at another.  Give people a chance to set things right!