Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I bet you a thousand dollars this years Alcoa team is skeered to move up to 5A where they belong!!!  Just kidding. Lol!!!

Fact! HA! Alcoa just club'n baby seals......says a Maryville fan! Ha! Alcoa played 3 classifications up against 6A teams. But, Maryville never travels out of state to play GA, KY, NC , & AL State powerhouses. Yawn....stick to playing WB and Heritage...and bad mouthing Alcoa's schedule.  

Maryville against Marietta Ga, Grayson.....Coach Reids Rome Ga team.....step it up! 

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

Fact! HA! Alcoa just club'n baby seals......says a Maryville fan! Ha! Alcoa played 3 classifications up against 6A teams. But, Maryville never travels out of state to play GA, KY, NC , & AL State powerhouses. Yawn....stick to playing WB and Heritage...and bad mouthing Alcoa's schedule.  

Maryville against Marietta Ga, Grayson.....Coach Reids Rome Ga team.....step it up! 

Man 3A in TN is very competitive with several good teams. The fact that Alcoa is that far ahead of the pack speaks volumes for the program. 

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Listen to liberal media much?

No I don't but some of the biggest one's you'll find run these school systems and if your not apart of them you have to do one good job of pretending to keep your job. I look at those people as the ones that sold their soul to be part of the click. That's why a lot of people around here won't support their old school because of the cancer that is running the show. These school boards aren't going to take the legal liability or the T$$AA for that matter. You see how fast spring got shut down didn't you. That rescheduled basketball could have been played in a gym and not involved 40 people total but gone in a snap of a finger. I know how bad everyone wants to go back and so do I but until some good clear answers are found out about this I would be in shock if we even have school classes until sometime in 2021. The scare tactic of round 2 will be an even bigger reason the show won't happen. 

On 4/25/2020 at 7:45 PM, BCsportsfan said:

.......my guess Vaulton and Blankenship will be back at Alcoa this season.......:ph34r:

Can you say...LOADED!

If they actually transferred will they let him come back? We had one leave and go to a Virginia school a couple years ago, and they would not let him transfer back.??? The Gilbert kid.

Edited by orngnblk

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If they actually transferred will they let him come back? We had one leave and go to a Virginia school a couple years ago, and they would not let him transfer back.??? The Gilbert kid.

I would say that the hardship wouldn't be a hurdle in this case.  Especially if California cancels their season altogether.  

That's not exactly the same thing as transferring to a new school and then having a change in heart and moving back to the original school.  

If out-of-state kids transfer to Tennessee schools because their state is not having a high school football season then there's no way that will be shot down.  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

I would say that the hardship wouldn't be a hurdle in this case.  Especially if California cancels their season altogether.  

That's not exactly the same thing as transferring to a new school and then having a change in heart and moving back to the original school.  

If out-of-state kids transfer to Tennessee schools because their state is not having a high school football season then there's no way that will be shot down.  

That's would be good news.