Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

34 minutes ago, maddams said:

There’s a few interesting games tonight

Cloudland at North Greene

Pickett Co @ Clay Co

Houston Co @ Jo Byrns

All the other contenders should win big

Gibson County with another tough game tonight in Crockett County. They match up with Gibson County pretty well and have a really good PG and supporting cast. Won’t be a cakewalk.

33 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Looks like it was a cake walk 

Crockett County didn’t press at all. Gibson County didn’t play great offense, just good defense. Gibson County is just very fundamental. Wished we could play South Side two or three times before tournaments. Get us both ready right??

54 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Crockett County didn’t press at all. Gibson County didn’t play great offense, just good defense. Gibson County is just very fundamental. Wished we could play South Side two or three times before tournaments. Get us both ready right??

Yea we definitely need it! Well I hope we continue playing y’all in y’all’s thanksgiving tournament. I think it will help both teams 

9 hours ago, maddams said:

There’s a few interesting games tonight

Cloudland at North Greene

Pickett Co @ Clay Co

Houston Co @ Jo Byrns

All the other contenders should win big

Clay County beat Pickett tonight,  I really expected more from Byrdstown. Clarkrange is the best single A team in middle TN and it’s not even close. 

2 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea we definitely need it! Well I hope we continue playing y’all in y’all’s thanksgiving tournament. I think it will help both teams 

No doubt. The South Side Gibson County rivalry is one of the most intense basketball rivalries you will see. Two really good teams going at it for four quarters. 

Edited by pioneer42
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Clay County beat Pickett tonight,  I really expected more from Byrdstown. Clarkrange is the best single A team in middle TN and it’s not even close. 

I think Clarkrange is one of the best, but I would want to know how many times have you watched Summertown and Loretto play this year?  These 2 teams have a very good chance of winning it all and they're in the same district.  

10 minutes ago, gogold said:

I think Clarkrange is one of the best, but I would want to know how many times have you watched Summertown and Loretto play this year?  These 2 teams have a very good chance of winning it all and they're in the same district.  

Do think any of the four in Clarkrange, Summertown, Loretto and Gibson County can win it all. You know and I know it is all about the draw. Do think Gibson County, Loretto and Summertown has a mini state to get there because of Union City, Greenfield and McKenzie all of which are capable of getting hot and making a deep run. Have to play the games one at a time.

21 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Do think any of the four in Clarkrange, Summertown, Loretto and Gibson County can win it all. You know and I know it is all about the draw. Do think Gibson County, Loretto and Summertown has a mini state to get there because of Union City, Greenfield and McKenzie all of which are capable of getting hot and making a deep run. Have to play the games one at a time.

Everybody is overlooking McKenzie. They may win it all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gogold said:

Teams from Lawrence Co (  LCHS  Lotown - Stown ) are 29-7 pretty good for one county