Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

1 hour ago, Jaychapman said:

Probably step slower which if faster than most but still can shoot lights out / we shoot like last night be hard to handle ( but that doesn’t happen ever game ) - I like to watch opposing coach when we shooting like that and he doesn’t know who to concentrate defense on and just throws his hands up 

If Summertown handles the ball well they will be the favorite, IMO. You had Huntingdon on the ropes last year and TO’s got you. 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:26 AM, pioneer42 said:

Never know. Peabody is really athletic but don’t know that they have anyone to guard Hart. Same way with Mckenzie. We have Dyer County twice and the Christmas Tournament in Huntingdon. A loss sometimes ain’t a bad thing, but these girlS are not playing their best ball and finding a way to win.

I hear y’all are in a dog fight right now. 

23 hours ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown travels to HDon Thursday nite - if things go as plans never know - without starting point and one big so may be interesting 

I wouldn't worry much about the Fillies, they're not playing very well at this point. You better be worried about Mckenzie, they have a very good, deep squad. Well coached and just beat a tough Gibson Co team on the road. Impressive win!

On 12/12/2020 at 10:25 AM, Croppygenius said:

Westview shot very well from the 3 point line and beat us pretty good on the boards. They are a pretty solid team. Fillies are a work in progress that should be respectable by tournament time. Brackets are on Huntingdons web page. Dec 28 games are

McKenzie vs Milan @9:00

Gibson Co vs Lexington @ 12:00

Camden vs South Gibson @ 3:00

Huntingdon vs Bradford @ 6:00 

Tournament format

What web page is the bracket on??

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I hear y’all are in a dog fight right now. 

We didn’t play well, stripes were bad on both ends but it is really bad when they start calling fouls on the wrong players and they killed us. Cantrell  only played a quarter. We were up 10 when she got number 4 in the third and we lost momentum. No disrespect to McKenzie because officials were bad both ways because they are a good team. You play tough teams game in and game out you are going to lose every now and then. Iron sharpens iron though congrats to McKenzie on a good win.

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

I wouldn't worry much about the Fillies, they're not playing very well at this point. You better be worried about Mckenzie, they have a very good, deep squad. Well coached and just beat a tough Gibson Co team on the road. Impressive win!

I disagree I think huntingdon is playing a little better the last couple of games and will only get better as season goes on.  Besides the three seniors the rest are freshman and sophomores that play.  They have played a tough schedule to start the season.  Wilkins at Mckenzie has turned the girls around quickly. That’s a very impressive win tonight!  I still think Fillies vs Rebels will be some great games this season.  

On 12/14/2020 at 8:50 PM, Jaychapman said:

Summertown travels to HDon Thursday nite - if things go as plans never know - without starting point and one big so may be interesting 

It will be a good game Thursday the score from the first summertown game is a little deceiving the fillies were in that game until start of 4th quarter.

17 minutes ago, 1983 said:

I disagree I think huntingdon is playing a little better the last couple of games and will only get better as season goes on.  Besides the three seniors the rest are freshman and sophomores that play.  They have played a tough schedule to start the season.  Wilkins at Mckenzie has turned the girls around quickly. That’s a very impressive win tonight!  I still think Fillies vs Rebels will be some great games this season.  

They are looking better. It was hard to tell how things would go with the first couple of games because they all seemed to be in foul trouble early in every game.#11 is so quick and starting to cause turnovers, 33 is shooting lights out and 35 had a big game on Monday night. Things are going to come together.