Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

7 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I only see maybe 3 challenging games on y’all’s schedule (2) Peabody & maybe Dyer County! I don’t see anyone beating y’all tho. 

Never know. Peabody is really athletic but don’t know that they have anyone to guard Hart. Same way with Mckenzie. We have Dyer County twice and the Christmas Tournament in Huntingdon. A loss sometimes ain’t a bad thing, but these girlS are not playing their best ball and finding a way to win.

19 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Probably going to play McKenzie in the Huntingdon Christmas tournament. Going to be an interesting game

We got McKenzie Tuesday Night. Dyer County twice. We have TCA again with Vailes back. Trenton twice. You seen the Huntingdon Tournament Bracket?? You go to the Westview game last night. Huntingdon held their own looked like.

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

We got McKenzie Tuesday Night. Dyer County twice. We have TCA again with Vailes back. Trenton twice. You seen the Huntingdon Tournament Bracket?? You go to the Westview game last night. Huntingdon held their own looked like.

Westview shot very well from the 3 point line and beat us pretty good on the boards. They are a pretty solid team. Fillies are a work in progress that should be respectable by tournament time. Brackets are on Huntingdons web page. Dec 28 games are

McKenzie vs Milan @9:00

Gibson Co vs Lexington @ 12:00

Camden vs South Gibson @ 3:00

Huntingdon vs Bradford @ 6:00 

Tournament format

14 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Westview shot very well from the 3 point line and beat us pretty good on the boards. They are a pretty solid team. Fillies are a work in progress that should be respectable by tournament time. Brackets are on Huntingdons web page. Dec 28 games are

McKenzie vs Milan @9:00

Gibson Co vs Lexington @ 12:00

Camden vs South Gibson @ 3:00

Huntingdon vs Bradford @ 6:00 

Tournament format

Crockett County and Dyersburg are in that category too. Will be better late. McKenzie and GC play Tuesday. Greenfield surprisingly has not played many games. Anybody know why??

I think there will be some major upset this season. Look what happened to Summertown last year. Covid is wrecking havoc on sports. CDC says school is the safest place for students to be. Covid could throw a wrench in who wins what or where. Until local health departments and teachers organizations get it together, the 2020, 2021 seasons will not be decided again this year. Some schools have only played 2 or 3 games thus far. I mean , one school in our district, the coach tested positive for Covid. His entire team was quarantined for 10 days. Another team, the coach's wife tested positive, The coach missed 10 days. I have 3 grand daughters that start on the same team. Would like to see the season completed, but it's too early to predict.

Time will tell. 

7 minutes ago, Bulldog2396 said:

I think there will be some major upset this season. Look what happened to Summertown last year. Covid is wrecking havoc on sports. CDC says school is the safest place for students to be. Covid could throw a wrench in who wins what or where. Until local health departments and teachers organizations get it together, the 2020, 2021 seasons will not be decided again this year. Some schools have only played 2 or 3 games thus far. I mean , one school in our district, the coach tested positive for Covid. His entire team was quarantined for 10 days. Another team, the coach's wife tested positive, The coach missed 10 days. I have 3 grand daughters that start on the same team. Would like to see the season completed, but it's too early to predict.

Time will tell. 

Same thing happend in football with kids getting tested and losing games. How many Covid tests do you think the Peabody football team had and did you hear of any major sicknesses?? I didn’t hear of any. Fauci and CDC has came out and said very little problem with kids and transmission. If you have people rushing to the doctor getting Covid Tested every time they sneeze good chance you won’t be playing ball. Do think it is how it is handled at school on how these teams handle it. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Crockett County and Dyersburg are in that category too. Will be better late. McKenzie and GC play Tuesday. Greenfield surprisingly has not played many games. Anybody know why??

I heard Greenfield had multiple sick players. Fillies were supposed to play the Jackets next Friday, but now we're playing Scott's Hill

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Never know. Peabody is really athletic but don’t know that they have anyone to guard Hart. Same way with Mckenzie. We have Dyer County twice and the Christmas Tournament in Huntingdon. A loss sometimes ain’t a bad thing, but these girlS are not playing their best ball and finding a way to win.

Yea not saying y’all will lose but only games I can even see it being close. I agree, a lose can often time teach more than a win.