TSSAA ED says fate of high school football unknown as of now

hardtackle

5 hours ago, guthook said:

No arguing with someone who thinks speculating and predicting are two different things.  

I will say this:  the nature of these posts reflects that if what you are all saying is true, if schools are so integral to society and childrearing, then we ought to be paying educators a whole lot more.  Right now we pay law enforcement considerably more than teachers.  But you've as much as admitted that they can't help with the problems you've outlined.  

I don't really agree, but it's an interesting argument you've laid out there.

I just deleted a paragraph explaining the difference in speculating the cause, and predicting the result. I'm done splitting hairs and mincing words with someone who is obviously just here to contradict the obvious, and downplay the content and meaning of my post. I will not stoop to your level again.

Have a nice life.

58 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

You know there is one positive in all this.  I think everyone is seeing how important schools and teachers are.  So maybe some of you will use that passion to throw your support for paying teachers like they should be paid.

Couldn't agree more, with the exception of "everyone" realizing that school doesn't just equate to education.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Where did any of us say that? Many school systems in East TN are implementing an either/or plan. So either you will go to school in-person or you will attend remotely. Parents' choice. I have yet to see any school system plan an online only with no alternative. Unless I missed something.

Let me put it to you this way. Don’t think they will be sent home to do online classes in about a couple of weeks as a poster predicted above.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

22 this guy is just trying to keep you riled up.lol.Every post is the same thing.Like a big worm on a hook waiting for a gullable fish to swim by.He keeps catching you,just swim on by.:thumb:

Just continue to ignore the facts though...nonstop! The facts and the stats matter. They matter now more than ever!

17 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Just continue to ignore the facts though...nonstop! The facts and the stats matter. They matter now more than ever!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/nascars-jimmie-johnson-confused-covid-19-tests

Here is some food for thought---EXACTLY what MOST of the medical profession is complaining about.These tests are not telling us the truth!

Here are more facts!My good friend in Etown Ky is a nurse and his wife is Director of nursing and they said this is the norm hundreds of false positives but they do not take them OFF the count when they retest and get a negative!!!Its frustrating for sure but it is what it is!

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic