COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

Just now, RodgerDodger32 said:

Virginia just decided they are for sure not playing football this fall. The Model they are betting on is a six game season starting in February and one bowl game. No playoffs at all

Sounds like a fantastic idea! Start the season during the peak of annual flu season and during the absolute coldest time of the year. Genius! We have leaders everywhere making horrible decisions using zero logic.

4 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Virginia just decided they are for sure not playing football this fall. The Model they are betting on is a six game season starting in February and one bowl game. No playoffs at all

Alabama is about to do the same-shut it down that is. I don’t know if they have discussed moving to Spring. 

4 minutes ago, strongx said:

Alabama is about to do the same-shut it down that is. I don’t know if they have discussed moving to Spring. 

I hate it but it’s not worth the risk playing putting thousands at risk fans and students

Edited by Djohnson

4 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Look at who is Governor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GWAVE1 said:

8 days ago they were planning on starting the season on time.  

They will play HS football in Alabama.  The Virginia thing shouldn't surprise anyone who has been paying attention.....  The kids should have the opportunity to play football.  If parents and/or athletes are worried, don't play!  

• CoachT locked this topic