COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

5 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

If Knoxville says no ball till after Labor Day that’s going to be a problem. Bad enough with Metro. I would also bet Memphis (liberal) will follow. Regardless what side anyone is on, that’s definitely a recipe for a mess. 

Its coming.Lee may sign the order but these Cities ARE going to call their own shots.By the end of next week it's going to be a mess as Barney said.We have gotten our Hope's up but fixing to get a reality check.

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Its coming.Lee may sign the order but these Cities ARE going to call their own shots.By the end of next week it's going to be a mess as Barney said.We have gotten our Hope's up but fixing to get a reality check.

Metro is first to shut down, I hear this does not apply to Private schools  I am hearing Memphis and Clarksville are next. Knoxville and Chattanooga are in the talk. Surprises to me are Williamson and Rutherford counties. I wish decisions would be made by letting everyone play and at least see how things actually work out. 

Edited by hardtackle
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

Metro is first to shut down, I hear this does not apply to Private schools  I am hearing Memphis and Clarksville are next. Knoxville and Chattanooga are in the talk. Surprises to me are Williamson and Rutherford counties. I wish decisions would be made by letting everyone play and at least see how things actually work out. 

Knoxville is meeting today.

1 hour ago, hardtackle said:

Will not have good news for Knox today.Its already started.

17 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

Check your spelling. Check your grammar. Check your facts. Your continued negativity and fear mongering is useless and shameful. Enough!

What are you talking about? Maybe you should watch local news. For a state to be considered a hot zone for COVID-19. He should have waited on the announcement. I hope everything works out and we play but I’m curious to see what comes out of Knoxville today. 

9 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

This guy is a piece of work! A complete buffoon! If there was any doubt about his horrific reputation, then there’s not any longer. He continues to change the rules and throw out crazy ideas out of nowhere! Where was this idea months ago? Nevermind...he was the one that said no masks needed too. Good grief! His yearning for control and power and attention is sickening. By the way, was he wearing his goggles and eye shield during or after the horrendous “first pitch heard around the world” last week? We know the answer. What a moron! 

What's your background in epidemiology, genius? This was a disease that we knew ZERO about 4 months ago. With no background on the disease, mistakes were going to be made. It's called the scientific method. But you're here for the football, not the education. I get it.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, MoonDogRex said:

What's your background in epidemiology, genius? This was a disease that we knew ZERO about 4 months ago. With no background on the disease, mistakes were going to be made. It's called the scientific method. But you're here for the football, not the education. I get it.

Follow the science! What’s your background? I get it. You’re all in hook, line, and sinker!

11 minutes ago, MoonDogRex said:

The virus' RNA sequence was made public by China in early January. This is a respiratory virus. This is  SARS-Cov2. We have tons of background on many other coronaviruses including SARS-Cov1. The virus spreads much like the cold or flu. Data on cold and flu transmission is decades old. There is some debate on whether it's truly airborne or only only spread via droplets in the air. Not a huge difference. There is no excuse for the inconsistency and contradictory information from our top epidemiologists over the last 3 months. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

We have to move on. If the liberal cities want to continue to play the democrats games move on with out them. If you want your kid to play move him to an area thats playing. Let their politicians deal with the back lash of forcing kids to sit. 

I agree. Liberal cities that want to wait around  need to be counted as forfeits if they won’t play. Same people that were OK with riots are not OK with football.. 

Edited by pioneer42

• CoachT locked this topic